Who is Ray Epps?

He has your number hog, now that he knows you cohort with dangerous felons that sleep in their cars.

Ricky is the kind of guy that would walk up to a felon and ask him to hold his bag with a gun it while he tied his shoes then arrest him for possessing a firearm.

Reactions: VolStrom
Ricky is the kind of guy that would walk up to a felon and ask him to hold his bag with a gun it while he tied his shoes then arrest him for possessing a firearm.
Never would do that. I also wouldn’t pour gasoline on myself and walk thru a forest fire and then blame the park rangers when I get burned because they didn’t stop me from doing so

I believe in varying degrees of right and wrong, and your definition and mine probably don't agree.
I agree there are varying degrees. And I also agree if that if you knowingly do something stupid and illegal you should know there’s a chance you could be arrested for it and not blame the police for arresting you for said felony

I believe a majority of those were simply Americans who believed the election was stolen and came to support Trump. They heard people yelling and using megaphones to stir up emotions telling them to protest and storm the capital. I believe they got caught up in the emotion of the moment wanting to protest. Things just got out of hand, like how a bar fight happens. If it was indeed an insurrection, it is the worst planned in history! The planners forget to tell them that they would need weapons! I believe the whole thing was just an instantaneous emotional protest that went too far. Just my opinion.

Reactions: hog88
I believe a majority of those were simply Americans who believed the election was stolen and came to support Trump. They heard people yelling and using megaphones to stir up emotions telling them to protest and storm the capital. I believe they got caught up in the emotion of the moment wanting to protest. Things just got out of hand, like how a bar fight happens. If it was indeed an insurrection, it is the worst planned in history! The planners forget to tell them that they would need weapons! I believe the whole thing was just an instantaneous emotional protest that went too far. Just my opinion.

Instigated by FBI informants & Capitol police. The videos of police encouraging people to go in, the video evidence of plain clothes informants participating with security tells those with open mind that something wasn’t right about the whole thing.

Again, the complete takeover of the US Capitol by a group without 1 handgun even being confiscated says it was 1) protected by incompetent security or 2) was planned by the government.

VN Store

Back