Who Is Your All Time Favorite Vol Qb?

bleedingorange

Who is everybodys favorite ut qb? Mine is east tennesse native Andy Kelly. He was not the most athletic or quick footed, but he was a winner. He always got the job done when it was crunch time.

Touchdown Tony Robinson. Great arm, great legs; the dude had it all . . . until he blew his ACL against Alabama his Senior year and subsequently sank into a drug induced oblivion. :bad:

Manning, Holloway, T Martin and TRob. Little Jimmy Streeter from SYLVA, North Carolina and Dewey Warren weren't bad either.

My Favorite is Tee because he got the Vols the National Championship!!!!! :bow:

peyton-manning97.jpg

Heath Shuler by far. He was the 1st QB to really capture the fans hearts. He started this ERA of QB's we have had over the past 14 years.

Jim Bob Cooter! :lolup:

Kidding but I do love his name.

Easy, Manning all the way. Class and talent. Not only my favorite but the best we have ever had.

I really like having seen some of these guys play like Kelly, Robinson, Shuler, Manning and Casey C. Also, my dad used to show me highlights of the Swamp Rat from when he was at UT. All of those guys have games that are some of my all-time favorites.

However, I have always loved watching the real "team player". Therefore, my 2 favs are Darryl Dickey and Rick Clausen. Both understood their role @ UT and seemed content to be there. Neither one complained and was ready when their time came. Neither was as talented as the guy they replaced but that didn't matter. They displayed to me what I believe UT football is all about. You play for the "T" on the helmet not the name on the jersey. :worship:

VN Store

Back