Who plays for the NC?

Florida will loose to Bama in the SEC championship game..mark it down. Nick will find a way to continue the magical season.

Tebow said he was not losing again this year. Don't even bother making the trip to Atlanta.

Florida will loose to Bama in the SEC championship game..mark it down. Nick will find a way to continue the magical season.

Really, how will that be? You plan on stopping the number 1 offense in the SEC and 7th in the country.

Florida vs Tech........Or if Tech loses to OU, Florida vs OU.

I have to imagine that Florida vs Tech would make for an exciting as hell NCG.

no doubt Tech v. Florida would be entertaining.. just dont think Tech can make it by OU.

Baring a massive screwup it will be the big-12 champion vs the sec champion. My guess is Bama-Texas.

Baring a massive screwup it will be the big-12 champion vs the sec champion. My guess is Bama-Texas.
I don't think Bama beats UF. Bama is living on smoke and mirrors. Best team they beat is a topsy turvy UGA squad.

Bama's good at everything, but they're just not explosive enough to run the table. I don't think they have enough offense to hang with Florida for 60 minutes.

Texas tech vs bama
This is my pick as well. I think TT wins out and goes to the Fiesta Bowl and meets Bama. Leach vs Saban...Jaytrain brings up a good point about a 60 minute effort against the gators, but I disagree I think Bama's running game will counter that gator offense by keeping it off the field a lot.

Bama's good at everything, but they're just not explosive enough to run the table. I don't think they have enough offense to hang with Florida for 60 minutes.

Agreed. Bama opponents combinef records so far is like 51-66 or something. They play no one.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't think Bama beats UF. Bama is living on smoke and mirrors. Best team they beat is a topsy turvy UGA squad.

yeah but who has florida beaten? i just think florida will have problems with bama's physical defense and bama's running game.

yeah but who has florida beaten? i just think florida will have problems with bama's physical defense and bama's running game.

The only two decent-good teams we have played so far are UGA and LSU. Other than that, pretty pedestrian schedule and really until the SECCG it doesnt get any harder. South Carolina, Citadel, and FSU. FSU is at their place, so we can't be complacent, but at that point we will likely be fairly motivated and FSU is just good this year, not a challenge really.

My predictions...

Florida 33
USC 14

Florida 65
Citadel 10

Florida 35
FSU 13

Florida 38
Alabama 10

Florida 29
Texas 20

I don't think UF will have much problem with Bama's D. Harvin healthy makes them deadly because he can't be covered from the slot and it allows them to have him and Demps on the field simultaneously. That's a lot of heat on the D.

Bama's O is wildly overrated. Their rep came from beating a very poor Clemson team and playing a good half against UGA. Aside from that, they've been pedestrian.

VN Store

Back