Florida 65
Citadel 10

Florida 35
FSU 13

Florida 38
Alabama 10

Florida 29
Texas 20

Florida's good enough to win out and hoist a crystal football, but they're not punking Saban's boys in that fashion....no way.

the 10 is the problem. UF's D still sucks.

We really don't know, yet. Held UGA down pretty good and they have a decent running game. Can't really tell anything from the UT game, turns out. South Carolina isn't likely to light it up. And FSU's offense is improved but they have only gone from "atrocious" up to "pretty bad."

We really don't know, yet. Held UGA down pretty good and they have a decent running game. Can't really tell anything from the UT game, turns out. South Carolina isn't likely to light it up. And FSU's offense is improved but they have only gone from "atrocious" up to "pretty bad."
UGA has no running game when Stafford is giving it away and getting behind.

I think Florida's defense has improved as the year's gone on, but they're still vulnerable.

Bama's got a nice, balanced attack. They're no Texas Tech, but they're physical, they run it well, and they've got a big-time playmaker in Jones who can stretch the field. On top of that, they've got one of the game's top 5 coaches roaming the sideline.

The Gators are better, but they're not going to rape the Tide like you say they will.

Florida has got some physical battles left with FSU & USCe, they already got a injured Tebow (ankle) and Newton (Neck), Carolina is not gonna be good for the Gators health. How the hell do you get a game vs the Citadel this late in the season I cant even bet on it.

Florida has got some physical battles left with FSU & USCe, they already got a injured Tebow (ankle) and Newton (Neck), Carolina is not gonna be good for the Gators health. How the hell do you get a game vs the Citadel this late in the season I cant even bet on it.

I know! Its like playing Wyoming.

No, it's not.

Nevertheless, I don't care who Florida pays to come to Gainesville...they'd romp Wyoming just like they'll romp the Citadel.

please. Wyoming just beat one of the SEC's name programs.

I was j/k. Figured a little gallows humor was in order.

Hoping that Tebow takes most of the Citadel game off. He needs to heal up for FSU and then the SECCG.

I change my mind, after seeing Tex Tech put up 59 on OSU I like them vs UF now. I think Fl defense is very underrated and their offense is red hot right now. I like UF's balance and big game experience. I love Tech's Offense but don't think they can put up over 35 on Uf and IMO they will need over 40 to beat Fl.

I'm not ready to hand the BCS Championship game bid to FL yet. I am expecting USCe to give them everything they can handle this weekend. Spurrier is showing he's still really, really good. They have been right in all 3 losses against teams highly thought of at the time they played. FL fans may be sweating bullets late in the fourth quarter this weekend.

The game I want to see is USC against Texas Tech. But that won't happen.

I'm not ready to hand the BCS Championship game bid to FL yet. I am expecting USCe to give them everything they can handle this weekend. Spurrier is showing he's still really, really good. They have been right in all 3 losses against teams highly thought of at the time they played. FL fans may be sweating bullets late in the fourth quarter this weekend.

The game I want to see is USC against Texas Tech. But that won't happen.

FL will beat South Carolina by 21 points easily, write it down. FL beats bama by 14 in SECCG, I hate the gators but they are the nations most talented team from top to bottom and very well coached.

Florida vs. the Big 12 champion, assuming it does in fact end up being one of the teams from the South.

Speaking of, let's say Oklahoma beats Texas Tech and OU, Texas, and Tech all finish at 7-1 in the conference. How do they break that tie to send a team to the title game?

Florida vs. the Big 12 champion, assuming it does in fact end up being one of the teams from the South.

Speaking of, let's say Oklahoma beats Texas Tech and OU, Texas, and Tech all finish at 7-1 in the conference. How do they break that tie to send a team to the title game?

If that particular scenario develops, the nod goes to the team ranked highest in the first BCS poll following the completion of the Big 12 regular season.

So, if Oklahoma beats Texas Tech, it'll likely eliminate the Red Raiders from getting a trip to the Big 12 championship game. Texas would likely be the highest ranked team at that point...but, if Oklahoma is impressive enough in their victory over Tech, they may somehow jump the Longhorns. It's gonna be interesting.

VN Store

Back