Who scores our first TD?

What I love after reading all the answers is No one mentioned a TE. Brendan Downs could catch one. I just thought it was interesting that no one said any of our TE's. Also wouldnt it be crazy if our first TD was on D, a pick 6, or fumble 6. I mean it is possible we could defer against AP and make a play the first Dfense series.

In my honest opinion I believe it will probably be Neal.

I agree. CBJ is going to want to know right away how his running game is going to be. Neal has done nothing to disappoint during spring so will be the premiere back. Knowing this is his last year to up his stock, he will run hard and that OL is out to serve notice. It's a perfect storm. Wouldn't surprise me if we end up passing very little as a result of the running game. Neal scores first TD from 25 yards out, breaking two tackles and dragging a safety the final 4 yards.

Last edited:
McCullers shoots the gap, after swatting the center and left guard aside, picks up the opposing running back and carries him 30 yards backwards for a TD.

Reactions: 2 people
What I love after reading all the answers is No one mentioned a TE. Brendan Downs could catch one. I just thought it was interesting that no one said any of our TE's. Also wouldnt it be crazy if our first TD was on D, a pick 6, or fumble 6. I mean it is possible we could defer against AP and make a play the first Dfense series.

In my honest opinion I believe it will probably be Neal.

Ever since Clear got dismissed our hopes of a great tight end vanished.

VN Store

Back