Who was the best team?

Who was the best team?

• Total voters
Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jul 21, 2005 5:15 PM
1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, for not other reason other than shutting that big mouth murderer named Ray Lewis the hell up.
[snapback]116674[/snapback]​

95 Nebraska played Florida, not Miami.........
I left TN out to get non biased opinions, I realize that the Nebraska team was the most dominant of the group, along with probably the Miami team of 01, but the 99 Noles at least deserve one vote just for having Coles and Warrick on the same field.
96 Florida deserves some props for averaging something like 45 a game. I remember they would come out of the locker room and score seven or eight straight touchdowns before you sat down to get comfortable.

Also, Ray Lewis is not a murderer. I am tired of the fact that because somebody is on trial for something they are considered a criminal. Kobe Bryant is tagged as a rapist even though it's clear "the accuser," whose name should be plastered everywhere, settled to get all the cash.

Originally posted by duckman398686@Jul 22, 2005 8:51 PM
i think the 2004 usc team should be up there 2.
[snapback]117099[/snapback]​

This poll wasn't supposed to leave anybody out, it's just a random selection of teams...just to see who is the best out of that random group

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Jul 22, 2005 9:14 PM
Also, Ray Lewis is not a murderer. I am tired of the fact that because somebody is on trial for something they are considered a criminal. Kobe Bryant is tagged as a rapist even though it's clear "the accuser," whose name should be plastered everywhere,  settled to get all the cash.
[snapback]117090[/snapback]​

You kep believing what you want, fact is the guy saw 2 murders right in front of him and left the crime scene, and got off.

He may not be a murderer, but he damn sure should be in prison right now.

2 men are dead, and you compare it to a woman accusing Kobe Bryant of rape? Man, you must not have a heart.

Let me guess, OJ is innocent to you?

VN Store

Back