Who will make the biggest most pivotal play in the game?

Who makes the MOST pivotal game changing play to sway the momentum our way through ou

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um..... I'm going to say one of those quackn ducks. During the firs series to so say it right here!

Worley.

I'm afraid the competition catches up to him this week. Oregon will put 8 in the box, force him to make throws, and I don't think he can make them.

A couple of errant throws, maybe a pick six, could give Oregon a couple of quick scores and create a deficit too great for UT to close.

Worley - he settles down and plays more relaxed - plays both halves like he has played the second half against AP and WK. He completes 6 passes to Josh Smith alone and grades out at a B for the game. The Vols play much better than people anticipate and are only down by 7 in the second half before Oregon scores late and pulls away. The takeaway is that the Vols are much better than advertised - look like a mid level SEC team, are improving and may upset someone down the road.

Palardy very well may hit a game winner today, or at least be in position to take one.

I swear I'm not starting drinking till noon.

One of our corners or linebackers will have to make a big turnover recovery.

Oregon is going to hit us hard and early with big plays. If this happens you can kiss our running game goodbye. We will have to become a passing offense to score points quickly. I fear Worley is not mentally competent or skilled enough to handle being down by big points early and this will lead to him making stupid decisions and throwing interceptions.

The ONLY way to counter this is to get some pick-6s or big fumble recoveries deep in Oregon territory.

I dont see Tennessee driving the ball all the way down the field for a score very many times (maybe once, probably not twice). The only way we keep it close is to be given a short field on offense.

VN Store

Back