Who will the Dem nominee really be?

Who will really be running against Trump in November?

• Gavin

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Kamala

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Pete

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I think Joe will still be the Big Guy

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Hillary

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Somebody else

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
Nobody has but Biden is probably our first President with everything to lose by stepping down.
whats sad, is that it really seems like its the family pushing it.

we saw after the debate there were internal meetings with Joe and Jill and their aides, and we get word he was leaning towards stepping down. then they have a private meeting with family only, Hunter and the brother coming in, and suddenly its right back on to staying in office.

it really seems like the family doesn't want to lose the benefits of having a president they can directly manipulate and financially gain from.

Reactions: hog88 and McDad
I don't either.

To be honest, I am at a loss as to what is going on. The man isn't well. And yet he is going to stay in the race and lose badly. I've never seen anything like this before.
My guess is they don't want split camps on who will be the D nominee for any length of time. It makes them look disorganized and unprepared (which they are) to swing voters.

If it's settled that he's not stepping down the D party will rally around Biden and pretend that none of this happened. They'll tell his D naysayers to shut up and the MSM will go back to not talking about his dementia symptoms and pretend he's fully functional. I'm sure they're already calling their buddies at CNN/New York Times/ect to drop the subject as "you're only helping Trump". Trump is bad will go back to being the battle cry of the D party and MSM. Biden's mental decline that we've all seen and witnessed isn't what we saw it all! He's really sharp as a tack!

whats sad, is that it really seems like its the family pushing it.

we saw after the debate there were internal meetings with Joe and Jill and their aides, and we get word he was leaning towards stepping down. then they have a private meeting with family only, Hunter and the brother coming in, and suddenly its right back on to staying in office.

it really seems like the family doesn't want to lose the benefits of having a president they can directly manipulate and financially gain from.

And protect them.

You should read the book "Fall of the House of Zuess" it's about the MS trial lawyer Dickie Scruggs and his demise. The Bidens were all up in that but of course they weren't touched.

No, I think his entire family goes down. Him, his brother, son and wife are all crooked as a dogs hind leg and even a Dem president would use the Bidens to show they don't have a 2 tiered justice department.
The reality and irony of your observation is freaking hilarious. The gaslighting from the left continues 😂

The reality and irony of your observation is freaking hilarious. The gaslighting from the left continues 😂
Speaking of gaslighting: What everyone has already seen and knows isn't actually true. We have to watch future Biden performances to see if he's capable of doing the job.

Before Biden can save Ukraine, he must use the NATO summit to save himself​

Perhaps this will be the way the MSM carries his water. He went to NATO and didn't fall down or say he just spoke with someone that died 30 years ago. YOU were wrong! He's mentally sharp!

Speaking of gaslighting: What everyone has already seen and knows isn't actually true. We have to watch future Biden performances to see if he's capable of doing the job.

Perhaps this will be the way the MSM carries his water. He went to NATO and didn't fall down or say he just spoke with someone that died 30 years ago. YOU were wrong! He's mentally sharp!
The bar is so low right now if he manages to stay awake and not **** himself in public they will be singing his praises since they are starting to realize they are stuck with him

VN Store

Back