Who would you want to play in the conference title game?

after all these years, would just be very happy to be in the SEC Championship game. Have not missed Tennessee appearing there and would love to make another trip. Don't care who they play, just get there...

It would be our luck that we finally make Atlanta only for it to not mean that much in the expanded playoff era

I'm not sure who I would "want"...probably Ole Miss.

But if things stay on the current trajectory we'll see Texas in that game.

Probably way early to be thinking about this but if we can make the SEC championship, what game would you want to see?

Bonus points: what team would you like to matchup against in playoffs the most?
I'm old school so it's Alabama! Have dreamed of beating them twice in a single season every since they've had an SEC Championship

As messed up at is it may seem, if (obviously a BIG if this early) the Vols can make top 12 without having to play in the SEC champ game, would they be better off with that "bye" week? Would a team who lays an egg in a conference champ game drop out of the playoff rankings? I kinda miss the old MNC days sometimes.

SEC Championship Game..............geeezzz lets wait until get thru the JV Games first.......................lotta Football left///

Probably way early to be thinking about this but if we can make the SEC championship, what game would you want to see?

Bonus points: what team would you like to matchup against in playoffs the most?
I have said we don't want to go to ATL. We want to be # 3. That means a first round game but it will be a home game. Conference championship seems much less relevant now

Reactions: Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back