Who's your favorite Vol to wear #2?

Fred White, then the Kevin's. Loved Hardesty's guts and tough running, but those other three would light anybody up.

For me

hardesty.jpg

1031vols_utusc_jh7_t607.jpg

DEFINITELY Hardesty. The Cal game in Neyland sealed it for me.

Really? And you're a Packers fan too right?

Yeah, die hard Packers fan. But obviously my knowledge is not as great as most because I have only been a football fan since 2005/6.... :cray:

I'm going to do the sensible thing, and ban myself for the first half of the Austin Peay game...

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, die hard Packers fan. But obviously my knowledge is not as great as most because I have only been a football fan since 2005/6.... :cray:

I'm going to do the sensible thing, and ban myself for the first half of the Austin Peay game...

Lol

Thanks for the link Bro. I am ashamed to say that I didn't know Reggie White was a Vol. Forgive me guys. :jpshakehead:

If you were a Tennessean that would be grounds for "drawn n quartered"...but we'll let our Brittish Vol slide.

If you were a Tennessean that would be grounds for "drawn n quartered"...but we'll let our Brittish Vol slide.

Like I said, I am sorry/ :ermm:

However, I am even more proud that a real Packer legend is a Vol too. I knew Clifton was a Packer, but not White. Way before my time.

While Randall Cobb was not a Vol, he learned how to play at Alcoa, just outside of Knoxville and not where they know nothing about football, UK (That would be the University of Kentucky, NOT United Kingdom!)
Didn't want you to think I was offending you!

While Randall Cobb was not a Vol, he learned how to play at Alcoa, just outside of Knoxville and not where they know nothing about football, UK (That would be the University of Kentucky, NOT United Kingdom!)
Didn't want you to think I was offending you!

Yeah, I know that funnily enough, since I wrote about him for a Packer site....

Don't worry, I'm not at all offended. Most of the UK knows very little about football - only soccer.

Like I said, I am sorry/ :ermm:

However, I am even more proud that a real Packer legend is a Vol too. I knew Clifton was a Packer, but not White. Way before my time.

We're good.

A lifetime ago I was in the USN. Ran into some British sailors in Cairo. Had alot of fun that night...well from what I remember. :beerf::beerf::beerf:.

Woke up the next mornin with a six foot flamingo in the hotel room.

VN Store

Back