Why Are You A Vol Fan?

I can't really explain it. I have lived in Baldwyn, Mississippi all my life. My family that went to college went to Ole Miss, and have always been big Rebel fans, but for some reason, as long as I can remember, the Big Orange has always been my team, and always will be!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

I was bron in Knoxville and lived there until I was eight. My dad was a diver at UT and my mom went there as well. Plus I love football. The first year I truly followed the Volunteers was in '98. My dad took me there when we beat Florida in overtime. From then on, i became hooked.

I also lived in Alabama for 15yrs so that gave me more incentive to bleed Orange after listening to "roll tide" all those yrs

when dad moved to Tenn from Ky he got season football tickets from his boss and he wound up buyin basketball tickets

and mom got pregnant and kept goin to the games so ive been a BIG ORANGE fan since before i was born

Born in Neptune,TN...raised in Nashville, TN...Graduated from The University of Tennessee...Love those Tennessee girls :run:

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE ANYTHING ELSE???!!! :laugh1:

Born in Knoxville Tennessee, grew up there, graduated from Tennessee in 1997.

Loved the VOLS all my life, and I'll be a VOL for the rest of my life, thus the screen name. Few allegiences are stronger than mine to the VOLS.

I AM AN OLD TIME VOLFAN GREW UP HERE IN BRISTOL VIRGINIA OUR TROPHY CASE HAD PITURES OF FEATHERS AND MCEVERS AT VIRGINIA HIGH SCHOOL THE GUYS WOULD TALK ABOUT SATURDAYS GAME AFTER CHURCH THIS WAS 1954 HAVE BEEN A VOL FAS SINCE THEN. VOLWARREN

grew up in ktown...always loved the football team..now that i'm in Canada I can't tell you how much I REALLy REALLY REALLY miss the vols

I guess it's h*** being a football fan stuck in the land of hockey!

it sucks to put it mildly...and I don't get to watch many games either...i'm stuck watching PAC 10 games unles the vols are playing in a big game

You'll find this odd. Grew up and raised in south central PA, about 20 mins from Gettysburg, grew up in a family of Penn State lovers, I m a Penn State grad, and I do follow Penn State a LITTLE, BUT oddly enough, very strange, maybe it is the great orange and white draw, I have been a Vols fan for years, even back to the college day and will always be!

VN Store

Back