Why the questions about Butch Jones

Fijivol72

I was very vocal when we hired Dooley and history proved that my concerns were justified. But I have and do throw my support to Butch Jones, but I have detected some post that question the hire and I ask why? He is a great recruiter, a very good motivator and representative of the University, and wants the Vol family to unite. We have a murderer's row for a schedule so what is all the sniping about? Since he has been here he has done just about everything right. People who are questioning him should be ashamed. Our football alum are welcomed with open arms, he is managing the details,,(not the color scheme of his office) so I say get off his back and get behind him. Just ask yourself who would have recruited this all star upcoming class any better coming off the last three years? Go Vols and go Coach Jones, most know you are on the right track.

Reactions: 5 people
99% of the people here thinks "he gets it". Haven't really heard anyone say much of anything negative on here or in person.

Reactions: 3 people
I was very vocal when we hired Dooley and history proved that my concerns were justified. .

So like, you are qualified to be our next AD?

You must have been posting on the Cocks website again if you found people talking negatively of CBJ.

I was very vocal when we hired Dooley and history proved that my concerns were justified.

First off, don't toot your own horn. Most people that remember you don't like you, whether you supported Dooley or not. You came across on multiple occasions like a complete :shaking2:.

Secondly, who in their right mind is still questioning the CBJ hire? The man has done everything right so far, so this thread is coming from way, way out of nowhere. :ermm:

Reactions: 5 people
People are assessing the team's (lack of) talent level, which does NOT reflect upon Butch. I haven't seen anyone criticize Jones.

Names Fijivol, we want names! Tell us who doubts Butch and we shall nag them into submission!

Nobody is questioning Butch. What this post boils down to is he wanted to say he is right and just didn't have a great way to say "I told you so".

Butch Jones is my idol. There's nothing negative you can say about him.

Hey guys, I just want you to know that when coca cola released new coke I was very vocal about how bad it was. Turns out I was right.

Reactions: 1 person
This is the most excited I've been about TN football since the 01 season. I think Butch was the best hire*for TN

Butch Jones could make me a better fly fisherman and I bet he doesn't even fish. I do not see much of anyone badmouthing Butch.

I was very vocal when we hired Dooley and history proved that my concerns were justified. But I have and do throw my support to Butch Jones, but I have detected some post that question the hire and I ask why? He is a great recruiter, a very good motivator and representative of the University, and wants the Vol family to unite. We have a murderer's row for a schedule so what is all the sniping about? Since he has been here he has done just about everything right. People who are questioning him should be ashamed. Our football alum are welcomed with open arms, he is managing the details,,(not the color scheme of his office) so I say get off his back and get behind him. Just ask yourself who would have recruited this all star upcoming class any better coming off the last three years? Go Vols and go Coach Jones, most know you are on the right track.

Hey, this guy was vocal and right about Dooley. We should listen to anything he has to say!

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe I was asleep and missed it, so I'll go ahead and ask -- has CBJ proven that he can win in the SEC?

I'll hang up and listen ......

What on earth are you talking about? I'm one of the most negative posters on this board and I absolutely love the guy.

Butch Jones is our 4th Coach in 6 years, he just has to be the answer to revive our poor Ol Vols. Win or lose, we all must get behind this man and support him 100%. I just don't want to go through another 7-8 years of watching our once proud program deteriorate and not be able to do anything about it. Let's get'r done Butch Jones.
Give'em Hell Vols

VN Store

Back