Why young Men do not defend Women these days.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.

Taken from Ace's editorial/article from the Ace of Spades HQ:

Half of Population Condemns Man Who Stood By Idly While a Woman Was Attacked; The Other Half Asks, What Did You Expect?

—Disinformation Expert Ace

"A thug physically accosted a woman, who struggled to free himself from the grasp of her attacker.

She gave a pleading look to a male seated about twenty feet away -- "Please help." The male did nothing. He barely moved.

So the question is: Was he a coward?

Or was he acting correctly and congruently with the incentive system society has created?

Maybe both, maybe both.

Don't forget:

danielpenny.jpg
Daniel Penny came to the aid of others.

He's now going to trial in October. For murder.

Matt Walsh makes the point that society can either 1, expect and demand that young men risk their lives to protect those who are weaker, but only if society rewards such actions, or 2, society can punish men for coming to others' defense, but in that case they must accept that young men are bowing out of the "Hero Trap."

If men rush to aid other people, they are taking a serious chance they will be killed. Now, that's one risk they might be willing to assume, if they will be afforded honor and respect for having done so.

But if they're going to be prosecuted and imprisoned for looking out for other people, then the weaker in society should start taking martial arts classes and buy guns.

Here's how the media is treating Kyle Rittenhouse:
Kyle Rittenhouse, deadly shooter, college speaker? A campus gun-rights tour sparks outrage

"He has used every moment to gloat and to make light of taking life," Paul Prediger said, speaking publicly for the first time about what happened in protest of a Rittenhouse speech last week at Kent State. "As if that were not enough, Kyle has embraced and been embraced by those who peddle hateful rhetoric, who believe in nationalism that excludes those who do not look like or think like them, and who have sought to amplify a troubling desire for violence against supposed political, cultural, and religious enemies."

The provocative choice of backing the Rittenhouse tour is par for the course for Turning Point and its local affiliates, which have hosted controversial figures like Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist and Holocaust denier. But it has stirred up devastating pain and disdain in a man he almost killed.

"He has used every moment to gloat and to make light of taking life," Paul Prediger said, speaking publicly for the first time about what happened in protest of a Rittenhouse speech last week at Kent State. "As if that were not enough, Kyle has embraced and been embraced by those who peddle hateful rhetoric, who believe in nationalism that excludes those who do not look like or think like them, and who have sought to amplify a troubling desire for violence against supposed political, cultural, and religious enemies."
USA Today is really taking its time telling you who "Paul Prediger" is.

That's the new name that Gauge Grosskreutz is going under.

The man who pointed a gun at Kyle Rittenhouse's head intending to shoot him.

I don't notice USA Today finding any "outrage" in Gaige Grosskreutz.

Many paragraphs later, USAToday finally tells you that the man who they're quoting as an authority, "Paul Prediger," is actually Gaige Grosskreutz. Who obviously has a huge bias against Rittenhouse -- and that bias should mean that USAToday shouldn't be quoting him at all on this matter, nevermind letting him rant through most of the article before finally, after people have stopped reading, confessing that the authoritive source for this story once tried to murder Kyle Rittenhouse, and got his arm blown off for that attempted murder."
After Prediger -- formerly known as Gaige Grosskreutz -- criticized his speaking tour, Rittenhouse posted a video clip on X, formerly Twitter. It showed Prediger admitting he pointed a gun in Rittenhouse's direction before being shot. Rittenhouse did not include text in the post.

Reactions: Cod and davethevol
I see a lot of hate for women on social media right now. Mostly the "Alpha" Male movement.

Some women deserve it but there are a lot of good women out there (typically these group dig up social media videos from the worse women possibly and say all women are like this).

I see a lot of hate for women on social media right now. Mostly the "Alpha" Male movement.

Some women deserve it but there are a lot of good women out there (typically these group dig up social media videos from the worse women possibly and say all women are like this).
People who talk seriously about “alpha males” and “beta males” are often incels and always dumb as rocks

People who talk seriously about “alpha males” and “beta males” are often incels and always dumb as rocks

I am always curious and watch videos from people. It really got me when they said "you shouldn't raise another man's child" because my wife and I adopted our daughter. I know the guy was probably not targeting adoption but still it is very dumb, close-minded mentality.

To me, every child deserve a father or mother, even if their biological parents won't step up and be that to them.

If men rush to aid other people, they are taking a serious chance they will be killed. Now, that's one risk they might be willing to assume, if they will be afforded honor and respect for having done so.

Honor and respect mean Jack to my family if I'm gone. Call me what you want but they're the only ones who get me to risk my life.

And yet, something is seriously wrong with young "men" today.......obviously Beta males are not a big fan of the title.

Reactions: AllVols
And yet, something is seriously wrong with young "men" today.......obviously Beta males are not a big fan of the title.

Young people get a bad reputation because on "social" media they are detestable. Then again, we are all more detestable on social media. If you get out the house and interact with the younger generation, you will find that there are a lot of great people. Heck, I think kids today are sometimes better than kids were when I grew up.

Reactions: NashVol11
Young people get a bad reputation because on "social" media they are detestable. Then again, we are all more detestable on social media. If you get out the house and interact with the younger generation, you will find that there are a lot of great people. Heck, I think kids today are sometimes better than kids were when I grew up.
I spend a decent amount of time with younger kids though they are better then average, because I do stuff with my Son and his friends. I would agree on one hand, they are really nice kids...but most are extremely soft. The kids in question have been Boy Scouts, and Little League. What I notice most however is how very soft they are compared to us as kids. True they have fewer bullies, and they consider other's feelings quite a bit more. But most I fear would react just like that guy in the video. They run from insects, and consider skinning their knee a serious injury that requires medical attention. It's deffinately very very different. The biggest factor is even among the Scouts most are indoor video game couch potatoes. It's worse when you get outside the scouts....... But ideals of courage, bravery etc....have never been tought, and mostly chastised by the education system. We've all but raised 2-3 generations of cowards. Sure that's a blanket statement, and you have plenty of heroes in that generation, and in the military, etc.....but those are the exceptions and very much not the norm at all. At some point we might get into a real war again, or civil unrest that requires men do protect women and children....and if these guys are the only "good men" to stand in the way of "evil". Our society is in serious trouble. I try very hard to raise my kid more old school, but I get him for far fewer hours then the school system. So I can try and have him hold a door for an older woman, but the school would call him a misogynist for doing so. Ultimately if you don't think kids are softer, and less likely to help people in a crisis now, I would say it is YOU that need to get outside and interact with younger people.

I am always curious and watch videos from people. It really got me when they said "you shouldn't raise another man's child" because my wife and I adopted our daughter. I know the guy was probably not targeting adoption but still it is very dumb, close-minded mentality.

To me, every child deserve a father or mother, even if their biological parents won't step up and be that to them.
I'm only going to address the part about raising another man's child.... As I have been divorced 2x 1 had a child previously not mine...I raised him as if he were my own.... When the divorce happened from her drug use and cheating... Not only did I lose half my stuff, house, but I also lost a child as I had no parental rights... That's why those comments are made... It's not adoption, it the majority of women that want to keep the Dress best Dad rights just in case..... Getting married to American women today is a losing proposition for a man.

Anecdotal evidence combined with news reporting "events" can be seductive. Events are reported and blasted all over media (social and other). Non events are never reported because there is nothing to report. A great example of this is when there is violence and a gun is used. That's an event. It gets reported. Violence thwarted because of a handgun is 'never' reported because nothing happened so no media. There are groups who track defensive gun use and keep stats which is the only way we know about them.
I think similar to what we see in OP. The event is the violence with passive men not getting involved. When helpers are involved, it becomes a non-event.
Are young boys different now compared to 30 years ago? Yes. And we were different than our father or grandfathers. Some of those differences are improvements. Some are not.

I'm only going to address the part about raising another man's child.... As I have been divorced 2x 1 had a child previously not mine...I raised him as if he were my own.... When the divorce happened from her drug use and cheating... Not only did I lose half my stuff, house, but I also lost a child as I had no parental rights... That's why those comments are made... It's not adoption, it the majority of women that want to keep the Dress best Dad rights just in case..... Getting married to American women today is a losing proposition for a man.

I can see the context behind what you are saying but the real issue is choosing the wrong woman and not raising another man's child. The child had nothing to do with that.

I do agree in the context of if a woman cheated or did the wrong stuff, definitely get out of dodge.

The key is that there are "right" women out there. You can't paint them all with the same brush.

Most young American women aren't worth anything. It's just the truth. They've been brought up in the gross combination of being told they are oppressed little butterflies while at the same time having everything handed to them on a platter. This is all compounded because by and large they vote (out of sympathy? bigotry of low expectations?) to allow the rampant criminality that they so often end up victim to.

Young males have every right to opt out of this type of society.

Most young American women aren't worth anything. It's just the truth. They've been brought up in the gross combination of being told they are oppressed little butterflies while at the same time having everything handed to them on a platter. This is all compounded because by and large they vote (out of sympathy? bigotry of low expectations?) to allow the rampant criminality that they so often end up victim to.

Young males have every right to opt out of this type of society.

I had two girls in my Sunday School that are the total opposite of everything you said above (both are adults now). They are out there, you just got to find them.

The women displayed on social media are the bottom of the barrel. Sadly, a lot of the super attractive girls are often full of themselves as well so you have to have a check on your expectations.

I had two girls in my Sunday School that are the total opposite of everything you said above (both are adults now). They are out there, you just got to find them.

The women displayed on social media are the bottom of the barrel. Sadly, a lot of the super attractive girls are often full of themselves as well so you have to have a check on your expectations.
Which is why I said "most". Before I met my wife I went out with dozens of American girls, and all but one had insane expectations and wanted to do nothing in return (not talking sex, before anyone goes there).

I had to find a first generation legal immigrant from South America to get decent values. The only other girl that was close was a Japanese girl I dated for a little while, but that's a whole other barrel of issues.

Reactions: volbound1700
What are the root causes? Is it society, something we are or aren't doing teaching children in formative years?

Anecdotal evidence combined with news reporting "events" can be seductive. Events are reported and blasted all over media (social and other). Non events are never reported because there is nothing to report. A great example of this is when there is violence and a gun is used. That's an event. It gets reported. Violence thwarted because of a handgun is 'never' reported because nothing happened so no media. There are groups who track defensive gun use and keep stats which is the only way we know about them.
I think similar to what we see in OP. The event is the violence with passive men not getting involved. When helpers are involved, it becomes a non-event.
Are young boys different now compared to 30 years ago? Yes. And we were different than our father or grandfathers. Some of those differences are improvements. Some are not.

tell that to Daniel Penny.

I can see the context behind what you are saying but the real issue is choosing the wrong woman and not raising another man's child. The child had nothing to do with that.

I do agree in the context of if a woman cheated or did the wrong stuff, definitely get out of dodge.

The key is that there are "right" women out there. You can't paint them all with the same brush.
Not all no..but the majority are very similar...

What are the root causes? Is it society, something we are or aren't doing teaching children in formative years?
Teaching men that the ideas of masculinity, and traditional roles of warrior and protector as being "toxic"..certainly is of no benefit. Some people like to be contrary for the mere fact of being contrary. However the realityis, that what is going on is different then at any point in the past in western civilization. We have literally attacked the very basis of the ideals that are required to protect civilization, it will not end well. I think anyone who contemplates it much, and has seen even a little of the darker side of humanity, can see why... It's no easy task to convince anyone they should risk their life for an ideal... But when you continually attack that very idea of sacrifice, and or courage then you eventually have a society unable to defend itself...and for those in the know that was the idea all along. To destroy the United States and in general western civilization. Meanwhile the naive and false intellectuals congratulate themselves for clever semantics while their civilization falls apart.

Well find out in November.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Teaching men that the ideas of masculinity, and traditional roles of warrior and protector as being "toxic"..certainly is of no benefit. Some people like to be contrary for the mere fact of being contrary. However the realityis, that what is going on is different then at any point in the past in western civilization. We have literally attacked the very basis of the ideals that are required to protect civilization, it will not end well. I think anyone who contemplates it much, and has seen even a little of the darker side of humanity, can see why... It's no easy task to convince anyone they should risk their life for an ideal... But when you continually attack that very idea of sacrifice, and or courage then you eventually have a society unable to defend itself...and for those in the know that was the idea all along. To destroy the United States and in general western civilization. Meanwhile the naive and false intellectuals congratulate themselves for clever semantics while their civilization falls apart.

It does look like our Academic/Media driven culture is suicidal in their ideas. For people that are "supposedly" so smart, the stuff they say makes 0 sense.

My theory is that liberals watch too much Star Trek (or related media) and think society can just morph into the Federation with its ideals. Funny that even Star Trek shows that not all cultures will work with you (i.e. Borg, Dominion, Klingons, Romulans, etc.) and it is only through plot armor that the Federation comes out with the high road in those series.

The progressivism that they advocate just doesn't fit with human nature or reality at times.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
tell that to Daniel Penny.
Neely hadn't accosted anyone, male or female. Penny choked him to death. Not to the point of incapacitation. I fail to see the similarities in the cases. You seem to have made a leap of logic with a very wide broad brush. Which female was Penny protecting?

If you believe Wikipedia:
Neely boarded the train at the Second Avenue station just before it departed and reportedly began screaming that he was hungry, needed a job, was not afraid of going to prison, and was ready to die. Freelance journalist Juan Alberto Vázquez, who witnessed the incident, said that Neely removed his jacket and threw it violently to the floor, resulting in other passengers moving away from him. Penny then approached Neely from behind and put him in a chokehold.

Penny maintained the hold after the train had reached its next stop, Broadway–Lafayette Street, while other passengers held the doors open to prevent it from moving. During the chokehold, some bystanders gave warnings on Neely's health, with one telling Penny, "You're gonna kill him" to which Penny did not respond. Vázquez captured the final three minutes of the hold on video, which shows Penny applying it for nearly a minute after Neely had stopped struggling and gone limp. Vázquez was widely quoted as saying the chokehold lasted a total of fifteen minutes; however, he later told CNN it was around seven minutes. Prosecutors alleged that the chokehold lasted for six minutes, while Penny said it lasted less than five minutes.

Reactions: NashVol11
It does look like our Academic/Media driven culture is suicidal in their ideas. For people that are "supposedly" so smart, the stuff they say makes 0 sense.

My theory is that liberals watch too much Star Trek (or related media) and think society can just morph into the Federation with its ideals. Funny that even Star Trek shows that not all cultures will work with you (i.e. Borg, Dominion, Klingons, Romulans, etc.) and it is only through plot armor that the Federation comes out with the high road in those series.

The progressivism that they advocate just doesn't fit with human nature or reality at times.

I made the mistake of watching 1 episode of the new star trek. See my post in the Trans agenda thread. Yikes...

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back