Wife of Lauren Boebert’s Former Chef Says Rep ‘Seduced’ Her Husband With Money and Gifts: ‘Demonic Whore’

Franklin Pierce

The wife of one of Rep. Lauren Boebert’s former chefs at her Shooters Grill restaurant accused the congresswoman of leading her husband astray with lavish gifts, leading to the end of the couple’s marriage.

Jennifer Martinez, 50, claimed Boebert (R-Colo.) cozied up to her husband, Matt Archambault, after they met in 2013 at her now-closed restaurant in the small town of Rifle.

“[She] literally seduced my husband with money and gifts,” Martinez told the Daily Mail, claiming Boebert once bought the cook a cruise ticket and invited him to fly to a football game in Texas.

Martinez said the relationship escalated to the point where Archambault spent more time with Boebert’s family than his own, with the angry wife even finding the congresswoman’s driver’s license in her husband’s car and writing “Demonic whore/fake” and “Witch Jezebel” on it.

“She’s a bad, bad woman,” Martinez told the outlet. “She ruined my life.”

Wife of Lauren Boebert's former chef claims Rep 'seduced' her husband

The wife of one of Rep. Lauren Boebert’s former chefs at her Shooters Grill restaurant accused the congresswoman of leading her husband astray with lavish gifts, leading to the end of the couple’s marriage.

Jennifer Martinez, 50, claimed Boebert (R-Colo.) cozied up to her husband, Matt Archambault, after they met in 2013 at her now-closed restaurant in the small town of Rifle.

“[She] literally seduced my husband with money and gifts,” Martinez told the Daily Mail, claiming Boebert once bought the cook a cruise ticket and invited him to fly to a football game in Texas.

Martinez said the relationship escalated to the point where Archambault spent more time with Boebert’s family than his own, with the angry wife even finding the congresswoman’s driver’s license in her husband’s car and writing “Demonic whore/fake” and “Witch Jezebel” on it.

So she seduced a man with cash and gifts? No mention of sex as far as I can see. As a man, this doesn't sound like the normal way seducing a man works.

Let’s not hold the husband accountable. He’s a victim in all this. He didn’t promise to be faithful to jennifer. Lauren did.

I’ll never get the whole blaming the other person in an affair.

Jennifer Flowers says hello

I want to see her and MTG in a cage match now that they hate each other. I think MTG would mop the floor with her (especially considering that MTG looks a lot like the biker chicks you used to see around the Bay Area riding with the gangs), but then Boebert shoots her outside the arena afterwards.

This unfortunately sounds like a lot of workaholics. Doesn’t mention sex, lots of people (men and women) spend more time at work to the destruction of their marriages. My employer provides me with trips and “lavish” (by some”s standards) gifts

VN Store

Back