Wife of Lauren Boebert’s Former Chef Says Rep ‘Seduced’ Her Husband With Money and Gifts: ‘Demonic Whore’

I bet if Mayor Pete was performing a jerk off in public you"d be fine and dandy with it.
🤣 Except there's no info of him openly displaying sexual behavior in public. Your right wing, evangelical Christian whores are openly commiting adultery for God and the whole world to see. What's your thoughts on Noem? Isn't she someone you would vote for were she to be the Republican nominee?

Hypothetical "whatabout Mayor Pete?" I wish that guy that thought he was the debate team captain was still posting.

Lauren Boebert's Lover Quinn Gallagher who she fondled in theater owns Gay-friendly Bar that Hosted DRAG shows​

• The Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged 'a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,'
  • Boebert has been an outspoken critic of drag, claiming it offends her Christian beliefs
Republican firebrand Lauren Boebert's new beau, who was caught on camera fondling her breasts at a Beetlejuice musical, owns a gay-friendly bar that hosts drag shows.

Boebert has been an outspoken critic of drag, claiming it offends her Christian beliefs and tweeting statements such as 'Take your children to CHURCH, not drag bars.'

But she appears happy to indulge in public heavy-petting with Quinn Gallagher, who is believed to be a Democrat and who cashes in on drag performances.

The US Representative, who became a grandma earlier this year aged 36, courted controversy for fondling Gallagher at a theater in Denver Sunday night. Toe-curling footage showed Gallagher rubbing Boebert's breasts as she tugged at his crotch.

1694918945271.png

1694918994883.png
Performers from Hooch's drag show pose in the gay-friendly bar earlier this year

Boebert's divorce from Jason, 36, her husband of 18 years and father to her four children, is ongoing after the couple's shock split in May.

In her statement, the sophomore congresswoman said: 'It is with a heavy weight on my heart that I have filed for divorce from my husband.

'I've always been faithful in my marriage, and I believe strongly in marriage, which makes this announcement that much more difficult.'

Lauren Boebert Now Blames her 'overly animated personality' for her Sleazy Behavior that got her and her lover kicked out of Beetlejuice musical​

Lauren Boebert has blamed her 'overly animated personality' for the sleazy behavior that got her and her lover kicked out of a production of Beetlejuice the musical.

The Republican firebrand was caught indulging in public heavy-petting with her beau Quinn Gallagher, who is believed to be a Democrat, as well as vaping in the theater.

Toe-curling footage showed Gallagher rubbing Boebert's breasts as she tugged at his crotch at the theater in Denver, Colorado.

Defending her actions, she told One America News Network: 'I was a little too eccentric. I am very known for having an animated personality. Maybe overly animated personality.

'I was laughing, I was singing, having a fantastic time. Was told to kind of settle it down a little bit, which I did but then my next slip up was taking a picture.'

Boebert's divorce from Jason, 36, her husband of 18 years and father to her four children, is ongoing after the couple's shock split in May.

At the time Boerbert insisted that she had always been faithful throughout her marriage.

DailyMail.com revealed on Wednesday that Boebert, and Gallagher, a divorced father of a 16-year-old son, have been secretly dating for several months.

Lauren Boebert REMOVED from Texas Youth Summit's speakers list after videos of her vaping and fondling beau Quinn Gallagher surfaced​

Rep. Lauren Boebert has been removed from the Texas Youth Summit's speakers list after video footage showed her vaping and fondling her beau Quinn Gallagher during a Denver performance of Beetlejuice the musical.

On Friday, organizers for the event, aimed at young conservatives ages 12 to 26, announced that Boebert had been added to the lineup, despite it already being public knowledge that she had been kicked out of the Buell Theatre for disruptive behavior.

Social media posts captured by the website MeidasTouch show that the Colorado congresswoman was described by event organizers as a 'devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does.'

Those social media posts have since been deleted - including one for a VIP reception - with nearly identical posts added back to Texas Youth Summit's Facebook and Instagram pages, but with Boebert's name and picture removed.

VN Store

Back