Wife of Lauren Boebert’s Former Chef Says Rep ‘Seduced’ Her Husband With Money and Gifts: ‘Demonic Whore’

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls fellow Republican Lauren Boebert a ‘little bitch’ during heated argument on House floor: report

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly called Rep. Lauren Boebert a “little bitch” during a heated argument between the two Republican firebrands on the House floor Wednesday.

The face-to-face confrontation, which was caught on C-SPAN cameras, was over the dueling resolutions both lawmakers have put forward to impeach President Biden, according to the Daily Beast.

“I’ve donated to you, I’ve defended you. But you’ve been nothing but a little bitch to me,” Greene (R-Ga.) reportedly told Boebert (R-Colo.). “And you copied my articles of impeachment after I asked you to cosponsor them.”

After Greene cursed her colleague out, Boebert responded by shrugging her shoulders and saying, “OK, Marjorie, we’re through,” the report said.

“We were never together,” Greene reportedly shot back, as Boebert had her back turned.

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls Lauren Boebert ‘little bitch’ on House floor: report

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls fellow Republican Lauren Boebert a ‘little bitch’ during heated argument on House floor: report

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly called Rep. Lauren Boebert a “little bitch” during a heated argument between the two Republican firebrands on the House floor Wednesday.

The face-to-face confrontation, which was caught on C-SPAN cameras, was over the dueling resolutions both lawmakers have put forward to impeach President Biden, according to the Daily Beast.

“I’ve donated to you, I’ve defended you. But you’ve been nothing but a little bitch to me,” Greene (R-Ga.) reportedly told Boebert (R-Colo.). “And you copied my articles of impeachment after I asked you to cosponsor them.”

After Greene cursed her colleague out, Boebert responded by shrugging her shoulders and saying, “OK, Marjorie, we’re through,” the report said.

“We were never together,” Greene reportedly shot back, as Boebert had her back turned.

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls Lauren Boebert ‘little bitch’ on House floor: report

200w.gif

Oh bro how many times you jerking to this? Be honest .

EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Boebert's mystery man is revealed as DEMOCRAT bar owner Quinn Gallagher, 46, - a divorced father who has been secretly dating the controversial Republican, 36, for months​

• Lauren Boebert was seen with a mystery man when she was kicked out of a touring performance of the musical 'Beetlejuice' over the weekend in Denver
Hand in hand and dancing in the street, DailyMail.com can reveal that the 'mystery man' with whom GOP congresswoman Lauren Boebert was booted out of a Denver theater Sunday night is Colorado local, Aspen bar owner, Quinn Gallagher.

Gallagher and Boebert were enjoying a date night, Tuesday, when their behavior at a performance of the musical Beetlejuice – vaping, singing along and taking pictures - drew complaints that saw them kicked out of the venue.

Now, DailyMail.com can reveal, that Boebert, 36, and divorced father of a 16-year-old son, Gallagher, 46, have been secretly dating for several months.

While looking at that last article, I found this one.

Democrat Susanna Gibson accuses Republicans of a 'sex crime' by 'leaking' videos of her having sex with her husband for TIPS​

A woman running for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates is accusing Republicans of committing 'sex crimes' as she claims they leaked videos of her performing sex acts online to derail her campaign.

The nurse practitioner and 40-year-old mother of two is running for a highly competitive seat in suburban Richmond, Virginia.

In one clip obtained by DailyMail.com, Gibson tells her husband: 'I'll let you f*** me in the a** doggy style in a private room if someone wants to pay. That's the deal.'

Democrat Susanna Gibson accuses Republicans of a 'sex crime'

VN Store

Back