Will a new coach be named before the Final Four.

When will a new LV Coach be named?

• Before the Final Four

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • During the Final Four

Votes: 36 13.5%
  • After the Final Four

Votes: 209 78.6%

• Total voters
Like we needed another thread to keep up with? 👎🏾
See my just added thread. Will the new coach be an animal, vegetable or mineral....

Right now, mineral has the most votes. I think people are tired of the geological biases being imposed by the blue hairs... I don't care if the coach is an amethyst or quartz, i just want the best.

After the final 4 because I am hoping we throw some $$$$$ at any/all of those coaches.

I know

Dream On.jpeg

Remember the old story about the baseball umpires in the locker room?

Umpire #1: I calls um like I sees um.

Ump #2: I calls um like they is.

Ump #3, the great Bill Klem: Some I calls balls. Some I calls strikes. But 'til I calls em,
they ain't nothin!

Now then children, the forthcoming LVBB coach was named by its parents at birth.
We will learn that name one of these days.

See my just added thread. Will the new coach be an animal, vegetable or mineral....

Right now, mineral has the most votes. I think people are tired of the geological biases being imposed by the blue hairs... I don't care if the coach is an amethyst or quartz, i just want the best.
No!!! It has to be quartz!! Pat would never have wanted an amethyst!!! 😂

Throw the money at Dawn Staley. Make her tell you no. She will dominate the woman’s game for another 15-18 years. She has no ties to South Carolina. She played at Virginia. Let’s go get her.

I'm surprised "During" is not getting more votes. DW will know he wants the maximum news cycle coverage when the most HS and college players are watching.

(...unless his choice is still coaching in the Final Four)

White will definitely want the most eyeballs watching nationwide when he makes his choice known.

Throw the money at Dawn Staley. Make her tell you no. She will dominate the woman’s game for another 15-18 years. She has no ties to South Carolina. She played at Virginia. Let’s go get her.
5 mil a year easy make her THE face

I doubt tho bc of what she has built. It’s like Pat leaving at this point

5 mil a year easy make her THE face

I doubt tho bc of what she has built. It’s like Pat leaving at this point
I agree that it’s a long shot but she’s only been at SC for like 10-12 years. Pat played here and coached here for about 40 years.

Reactions: VolFuture
I hope when it is announced, the hire will be so great that they have to stop the FF game to make the announcement.
Sorry I got carried away...

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Hell yeah! I love it! Lord knows MY world will stop for a few minutes at least. Oh how I hope everyone will be happy and not start blasting social media with all the reasons they think the hire wasn't strong enough. We have GOT to get behind whomever it is or just shut up. Time to move forward in full support!

GO LADY VOLS!
GO LADY VOLS!
GO LADY VOLS!

I agree that it’s a long shot but she’s only been at SC for like 10-12 years. Pat played here and coached here for about 40 years.
I honestly would like to get a coach that steals Dawn's thunder. Dawn is the hot commodity right now. I want a coach that comes in, recruits on that level and then starts the dethrone process. Beat the best, to be the best.

Last edited:

I’m pro- mineral! Tired of vegetables.

Reactions: madtownvol

VN Store

Back