Will first depth chart have any surprises?

Vfl2407

We should see our first depth chart of 2024 released on Monday.
We all know that CJH doesn’t like to divulge much.
So i expect to see several positions with no real starter listed but to have several 1’s by players names or the words “and/or” listed next to them.
But where there is a clear starter listed, I’m wondering what we will see. TE and Star are two I’m wondering about the most.

Last edited:
We all know that CJP doesn’t like to divulge much.
So i expect to see several positions with no real starter listed but to have several 1’s by players names or the words “and/or” listed next to them.
But where there is a clear starter listed, I’m wondering what we will see. TE and Star are two I’m wondering about the most.
RB - Bishop
TE - Kil
WR- Webb
CB- Matthews

All starting against Chattanooga

We all know that CJH doesn’t like to divulge much.
No. Just a lot of “or.”

Reactions: 9876543vol
QB- Nico
RB - Sampson
WR - Bru
WR - Thornton
Slot - Squirrel
Center - Mays
LG - ??
LT - Heard
RG - D. Davis
RT - Spraggins
TE - E. Davis

I am really interested to see who gets 2nd half reps at center. According to one of the practice reports, Satterwhite is making it competitive with Lang.

For the OL, this is from allfortennessee and seems about right to me:
LT: Heard/Johnson
LG: Karic/Umarov
C: Mays/Satterwhite
RG: Spraggins/Lampley
RT: Campbell/Davis

I think Lampley can play either guard and may start at LG. Davis can backup either G or RT.

I like our starters and our depth but wish Lang could step up at center to provide some more experience.

Anybody know who among the elite freshmen will redshirt? Which ones do you say definitely won't redshirt? Seems we have a few that could contribute right away, but I don't know if that's best.

Anybody know who among the elite freshmen will redshirt? Which ones do you say definitely won't redshirt? Seems we have a few that could contribute right away, but I don't know if that's best.
The transfer portal has really introduced a complication to this question.

Ricky Gipson missed the second scrimmage with a hamstring injury. Supposed wasn’t a serious injury but those things liner. I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play. There’s a couple other nicked up guys that might miss to ensure they are ready for NC state
Which is why I have Matthews starting

VN Store

Back