Will first depth chart have any surprises?

Umm...you think Bishop will start over Sampson? The fiery leader and by far most talented RB on the roster? Huh?
Not because heā€™s better. But theyā€™ve been careful with Sampson all camp. I think heā€™s recovering from something and they wonā€™t risk it against Chatt.

From there on though he will be the starter

Not because heā€™s better. But theyā€™ve been careful with Sampson all camp. I think heā€™s recovering from something and they wonā€™t risk it against Chatt.

They have been careful with him for sure but that is due to him being irreplaceable and the lack of proven depth behind him. I am 100% certain Sampson will trot out with the starters.

Reactions: snappervol

As among his biggest proponents I would love him to get a start, but LATELY, I have been getting the redo vibes for Peyton LEWIS to be a huge contributor HIS freshman year. No basis, just a gut feeling. Combining the names of two of our most prolific players ever may have triggered this. I am sometimes a bit of a simpleton.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I miss the KR game. That moment when the returner gets same daylight, and you get excited thinking he may just take it to the house. I always got a rush from that. Might as well place the ball on the 25 and forget the kick now.

Are you retarded? You said Bishop would be listed as starter and he is listed third. IgnORe the or and look who is listed first. You think Nimrod is starting over Squirrel?
Heā€™s not 3rd.

It says ā€œorā€.

Are you retarded? You said Bishop would be listed as starter and he is listed third. IgnORe the or and look who is listed first. You think Nimrod is starting over Squirrel?
A little strongā€¦
Heā€™s not 3rd.

It says ā€œorā€.
Contrarian? Sure. If you canā€™t review the entire document and deduce the players are listed vertically, by depth, within each position group, without respect to the -or-, I canā€™t help you.

Reactions: FBtime

VN Store

Back