Will Georgia's Offensive Line be their downfall?

just want to be sure but you're putting Moreno on the same level as 3 of the greatest RB's?
he was talking about holding up under the workload, not performance.

I simply cited three guys who carried an enormous load on some shoddy teams, yet remained healthy. There are many more who weren't HOF'ers.

My bad. I completely forgot that Moreno was already named a future HOFer based on one pretty good year in college.
again, it was a workload statement you were making and I refuted it. I could have just as easily cited many others who aren't HOFers.

Supposedly Richard Samuel has passed Caleb King on the depth chart. BTW, he's "just a freshmen".
you know, they thought they were wise and they'd never compromise, they even thought they'd never die for these sins, but "they were merely fresh-men".

Special thanks to Verve Pipe.

you know, they thought they were wise and they'd never compromise, they even thought they'd never die for these sins, but "they were merely fresh-men".

Hadn't thought about that song in a while. Nice BPV!

The real problem I see for UGA is Stafford's decision making. He's got a cannon but can he make good decisions? He hasn't done it yet.

Moreno is the real deal but teams will just stack 8 in the box.

So True so true....stafford is going to be the downfall for them dawgs

UGA fans are gonna be "Guilt-stricken, sobbin with their heads on the floor." And Richt WILL be held responsible.

VN Store

Back