Will Jacques Smith crash down and cause big plays to happen?

govols105

i saw were jacquez will play will he crash down and cause big plays to occur because he wouldn't be disciplined and stay home? i sure hope not.

Uncle Phil will not be happy

Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air.jpg

300-avery-smith-fresh-lc-0609101.jpg

it's a legitimate question, this has happened to him many times while at tennessee.

Butch seems very eager and happy to have Jacques back.... I doubt it's because he thinks Jacques will "crash down and cause big plays to happen". But that's just me.....

If I remember correctly, I think his role has changed a little this year moving to the 4-3. Now, he's strictly a pass rusher, so he'll only be in during passing situations. Less likely of a 'crash down' during a running play in which he's going for the QB, but the QB has already handed the ball off, and the RB is running right past him.

And that's if I'm understanding you correctly, ha

i saw were jacquez will play will he crash down and cause big plays to occur because he wouldn't be disciplined and stay home? i sure hope not.

Some posters are joking and trying to be funny, but this has been a problem his entire career. I hope the new coaches have turned the light on.

If he doesn't play well he probably won't be allowed on the field because CBJ has stressed he will field a team that gives us the best chance of winning, period.

Seen Clowney Do it against Georgia did his inside move first time got a sack on Murray, next time he tried they hit the outside on his side for a long gain or TD cant remember.

This is a legit question he has been one of the least disciplined players ever at TN, maybe coaching has fixed it, because he has talent

Experts say the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I'm going to say no. Sorry, I know Jacques is a great kid and he bleeds orange but I really don't expect him to have much of an impact on this game at all.

If we ever need a big game out of Jacques it is now. Hes had a few bright spots in his carrier but I have to say that I expected a lot more out of him. Maybe he will blow up his senior season and finish his UT carrier on a high note. GO VOLS

VN Store

Back