Will practice against Milton help the secondary?

Pop Warner coaches teach that like all coaches do including Banks/Martinez. But getting players to execute what is taught is always an issue at all levels.. Even pros.

Our corners were worse than our safeties for the vast majority of last year. They have been routinely getting torched by inferior WRs since Willie has been here. Why you continue to carry water for a gun who can’t develop what he has is beyond me.

Our corners were worse than our safeties for the vast majority of last year. They have been routinely getting torched by inferior WRs since Willie has been here. Why you continue to carry water for a gun who can’t develop what he has is beyond me.

I'm just pointing out that for clarity sake he is a corners coach and not responsible for poor safety play. We do have more issues than just corners.. imo

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s strange with Martinez. The guy has tons of experience and has been at a lot of top-tier programs, so obviously he’s highly thought-of by other coaches. I like him and hope to see good improvement this year. Hopefully more depth and talent does the trick.
He's always been the weakest link on staffs He's been on. He's just been a part of damn good teams so it reflects on Him that "He's a good coach"....good recruiter...average coach.

The rumor is our secondary played so far off this year because they were use to Milton always throwing it a 100 miles an hour over the wrs head and were taught to play the ball and not the man. They were really caught off guard in live games when the ball actually went into the wrs chest area.

VN Store

Back