Will the GOP victimology never end? The latest insanity

Did any of these flood of right leaning messaging use footage of Hillary calling half the country deplorable?

Asking for a friend

Don't know. It might have.

She was right, though I'd call it more like 35 to 40 percent.

Id say 81 million to put a number on it are deplorable humans

Not even half of the people that voted for Trump are deplorable. A healthy percentage did it out of party loyalty. I daresay many of those such voters were then aghast and even ashamed of what followed from Trump. Embarrassed by their votes at that point.

Not even half of the people that voted for Trump are deplorable. A healthy percentage did it out of party loyalty. I daresay many of those such voters were then aghast and even ashamed of what followed from Trump. Embarrassed by their votes at that point.

Much like Biden voters?

As I say, I think perhaps the Russians were just a lot craftier than the Trump people they dealt with. Many people here who are Trump supporters have remarked that they believe Trump is simply being manipulated by Putin and that Putin has found that he can appeal to Trump's ego to the point that Trump keeps seeking his approval and reinforcement of Trump's own sense of self worth.

So it's not that Trump or his team planned it nefariously, it's that they just kinda got suckered. Given their general lack of experience in such things this theory I have read here is starting to make a lot of sense.

How did putin manipulate Trump? What did putin gain?

You really clueless.

Reactions: Gandalf
As I say, I think perhaps the Russians were just a lot craftier than the Trump people they dealt with. Many people here who are Trump supporters have remarked that they believe Trump is simply being manipulated by Putin and that Putin has found that he can appeal to Trump's ego to the point that Trump keeps seeking his approval and reinforcement of Trump's own sense of self worth.

So it's not that Trump or his team planned it nefariously, it's that they just kinda got suckered. Given their general lack of experience in such things this theory I have read here is starting to make a lot of sense.
Good Lord how do you come up with this kind of nonsense?

How did putin manipulate Trump? What did putin gain?

Putin recognized that Trump's ego means he must constantly be fed adulation and admiration. So he did that. He made Trump feel important and powerful. An ally and an equal.

I wonder if those Obama blankets are being put to good use..?? Derp

I have seen more Biden voter deney or refuse to admit they voted for him then I have seen trump supporters say they voted for trump .seems y'all are more embarrassed by supporting Biden and being in that cult.

Putin recognized that Trump's ego means he must constantly be fed adulation and admiration. So he did that. He made Trump feel important and powerful. An ally and an equal.

Soo how did Trump help putin? What advantage did putin get. You did not answer my question.

In 2016 I remember hearing about “Trump 2016” being written in chalk on a sidewalk traumatizing college students. Forcing them to seek out “safe spaces.”

If Trump had one he'd have handed Ukraine to Putin without a fight or any resistance and Putin would be eyeing any non NATO countries. Maybe even a couple within NATO.
Which countries was Putin ready to go to full on war with NATO over?

VN Store

Back