Will TN Get Knight

Who will be UT's new BB Coach

• Total voters
i mean look at marino. it happens. with the way edge acts it aint gonna happen soon.

i dont know if he can do it in indy. they need lots and lots and lots of D.

Yeah, if the Colts could get a defense that didn't choke he would have one right now.

I believe it can happen....They're just missing one peace....and that's on the Defensive side of the ball...If they can ever get that one piece of the puzzle that they're missing...They will win it

yeah but if they lose edge (and they will), defenses can just key on playing a zone or cover 2 or 3 and shut down the passing game. i mean edge is top 3 backs in the nfl. and he does not want to be in indy. he is a prima-donna who cares about 2 things..... himself and the green.

i know manning wants to win but damn peyton, why do u need 100 million dollars.....give some back to the d.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 18, 2005 9:51 PM
i know manning wants to win but damn peyton, why do u need 100 million dollars.....give some back to the d.

For real! Rhodes has looked impressive at times. He is a pretty good back himself. Not as good as James, but good enough to be a threat.

I'm not a colts fan but....If Peyton was smart he would redo his deal and go down to about 60 or 65 million!! The colts could do something with the rest of the money!

Lebo signed a 7 year extension today will get 700,000 a year plus 25,000 everytime he wins the SEC I forgot what other incentives he had in his contract

Originally posted by Vols4life@Mar 18, 2005 11:28 PM
Lebo signed a 7 year extension today will get 700,000 a year plus 25,000 everytime he wins the SEC I forgot what other incentives he had in his contract

For real? Makes me feel better.

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS BOBBY KNIGHT IS A CANCER THAT WILL SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE TENNESSEE PRESTIGE... UT WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY RESPECTABILITY AND THE SCHOOL WILL BE CORRUPTED... SURE KNIGHT IS A GREAT COACH, BUT DOES ABUSE JUSTIFY WINNING BASKETBALL GAMES??? IF HE COMES TO KNOXVILLE ILL SHIFT MY ATTENTION TO TUSCALOOSA...

Originally posted by toddbond007@Mar 19, 2005 10:32 AM
ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS BOBBY KNIGHT IS A CANCER THAT WILL SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE TENNESSEE PRESTIGE... UT WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY RESPECTABILITY AND THE SCHOOL WILL BE CORRUPTED... SURE KNIGHT IS A GREAT COACH, BUT DOES ABUSE JUSTIFY WINNING BASKETBALL GAMES??? IF HE COMES TO KNOXVILLE ILL SHIFT MY ATTENTION TO TUSCALOOSA...

Good team spirit.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Mar 19, 2005 12:32 PM
IF HE COMES TO KNOXVILLE ILL SHIFT MY ATTENTION TO TUSCALOOSA...

Please go ahead and leave then no TRUE Vol fan would ever say that!!!

Originally posted by toddbond007@Mar 19, 2005 1:32 PM

Maybe that's where you need to go anyways :shakeit: :finger:

to ainge and vols 4 life : because a man doesn't agree with choosing a very contraversial man and questionable character like RMK his fanship shouldn't be challenged. I agree with him Knight should NOT be our next coach. Bama, not for me.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Mar 19, 2005 7:31 PM
to ainge and vols 4 life : because a man doesn't agree with choosing a very contraversial man and questionable character like RMK his fanship shouldn't be challenged. I agree with him Knight should NOT be our next coach. Bama, not for me.

Who is your choice then sarge?

NOW HERE IS A GREAT MAN, HE DOESNT BLAST ME AND HE AGREES THAT KNIGHT IS NOT THE RIGHT COACH... HES QUANTITY, NOT QUALITY

VN Store

Back