Will UT be facing Jai Lucas & Patrick Patterson?

I'm just laughing at how our fans are underestimating Gillispie.

I learned all that needed in the first press conference. This guy lives and breathes basketball.
UK fans are arrogant and pompous, but they demanded a winner, and that is what they got. Now if UT could simply follow suit on the gridiron.

To be honest I really don't know much about him but I trust you and Lex's judgement on such issues.

He will do well, no doubt. But the way these Kentucky fans are acting over one recruit, you'd think he is the next LaBron of Michael Jordan...

Kentucky has literally no front court this year so he won't have any help. He will be a Duke Crews with a mid-ranged shot and "slightly" larger frame than focuses mainly on defense and rebounding though. Haha, which is kind of what we want Duke to develope into since he's not much of a serious offensive threat.

Does it? :rock:

What do UF fans know? They're more interested in Summer football workouts.

Posts from UK fans on various boards have sounded like being a football fan is second-rate and unimportant ever since Final Four week. :dunno: What will UK fans know in August? They're more interested in how many video tapes Billy Clyde watched last night. Congrats on the big recruit.

VN Store

Back