Will you Fight for Truth and Justice?

I’m not even talking about Donald Trump, I’m asking, if you will fight for our freedoms, like freedom of speech and our constitutional rights
Do you agree with sensor-ship?
How about religious freedom
Right to bear arms
Communism?
I will not fight for sensor-ship or communism. You're on your own there

I’m not even talking about Donald Trump, I’m asking, if you will fight for our freedoms, like freedom of speech and our constitutional rights
Do you agree with sensor-ship?
How about religious freedom
Right to bear arms
Communism?

😂

They're coming for your gunz and biblez.

Talk to my friend from the air force qand he said any Obama generals, cops, fbi, nor anyone else tries to take Trump out of the white house, they will be there to fight these people. Others from the military that are my friends have said the same thing.

Talk to my friend from the air force qand he said any Obama generals, cops, fbi, nor anyone else tries to take Trump out of the white house, they will be there to fight these people. Others from the military that are my friends have said the same thing.

Meh, we shall soon see.

Reactions: NashVol11
Air Force Q? Those boys are really branching out.

Meh, we shall soon see.
Alright, we shall see. Even veterans for Trump are talking about protecting him. I've seen on Facebook, twitter, and other places where civilians will fight these so called Obama generals, Obama fbi, or other Obama dept people at the white house.

Absolute nonsense. He lost the election. Get over it.

VN Store

Back