Will you Fight for Truth and Justice?

Talk to my friend from the air force qand he said any Obama generals, cops, fbi, nor anyone else tries to take Trump out of the white house, they will be there to fight these people. Others from the military that are my friends have said the same thing.

Ahhh... we must fight for our freedoms, but if our guy loses it's okay for the military to step in and interfere with the transition of power. Sounds like freedom to me!

vP13_JhoaUPcrSbQJnaw3f7SmNUilArbqUBvvOOxIoA.png

Alright, we shall see. Even veterans for Trump are talking about protecting him. I've seen on Facebook, twitter, and other places where civilians will fight these so called Obama generals, Obama fbi, or other Obama dept people at the white house.

What kind of scenario are you talking about here? What are they "protecting him" from? Are you saying Biden will try to storm the White House and take over if he doesn't officially win the presidency? Are you saying even if Biden wins the election and is sworn in as president there are members of the military talking about refusing to allow him to take office?

defending our constitution is something you abhor?

May want to dust off that code of ethics manual I’m sure you buried yourself in:

“Permissible Political Activity by Military Members
While active military members can and should register to vote and cast votes, and may express a personal opinion on political candidates and issues, they can't express opinions on behalf of or as a representative of the U.S. military.

Military members also may promote and encourage other military members to vote as long as they're not attempting to interfere with or affect the outcome of an election. They're also allowed to join political clubs and attend its meetings as long as they're not in uniform.”

Find out What Military Members Can and Cannot Do in Politics

Alright, we shall see. Even veterans for Trump are talking about protecting him. I've seen on Facebook, twitter, and other places where civilians will fight these so called Obama generals, Obama fbi, or other Obama dept people at the white house.

This is complete and total crap. You're saying that veterans are going to fight the military they once served in. There's a simple word for armed rebellion against a duly constituted government of the US, treason.

I’m not even talking about Donald Trump, I’m asking, if you will fight for our freedoms, like freedom of speech and our constitutional rights
Do you agree with sensor-ship?
How about religious freedom
Right to bear arms
Communism?
Comedy gold, Jerry!!

Reactions: Vols All Day
Pot meet kettle. Atleast we have proof that there is an odd amount of voter irregularities due to Matt Braynard’s research. What proof did you have with Russia? That they made some face book pages? Just admit the lefts a joke and it’s a party on the verge of dying. With the turn out y’all should have walked away with this election. Y’all are a terrible Biden/Harris presidency away from collapsing. We’ll see if the blaming trump (like you all did with Bush) will be enough to keep brain washing people in Biden’s upcoming term, but I doubt it.
This is what you are whole-heartedly support and defend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-203020_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-203020_Twitter.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 18

VN Store

Back