Will you Fight for Truth and Justice?

I would like to hear from the folks that are willing to stand up and fight for our freedoms?

Evil Lawyer and their ilk want you to just lay down die
Evil and lg would turn their neighbor in for not wearing masks in their home.

I don't remember being influenced by any media. Then again I can't be hypnotized either. I guess I'm not highly suggestable.
You believe Trump still has a chance to steal the election. That is 100% you being influenced by the media. I have never seen any group more influenced by the media than Trumpers. Their "media" tells them they can't believe the "media" and they are left believing everything their "media" says. Ironic.

Septic is a communist, if that was a blm flag, septic tank would applause that world citizen.

😂 Sorry, just got back from my antifa fund raising charity auction.

I heard on the way home that your boy just had his PA lawsuits tossed. Something about the paperwork being illegible due to having hair dye and tears smeared all over it.

I would pay good money to watch you as the reality of Trumps loss washes over you.

Reactions: clarksvol00
You believe Trump still has a chance to steal the election. That is 100% you being influenced by the media. I have never seen any group more influenced by the media than Trumpers. Their "media" tells them they can't believe the "media" and they are left believing everything their "media" says. Ironic.
Yes, I believed trump would win. I stated that. Where did that come from since I don't watch tv and don't read news feeds?

Reactions: VolinWayne
Yes, I believed trump would win. I stated that. Where did that come from since I don't watch tv and don't read news feeds?
I was saying you still believe Trump will win. Is that not true?
If not, when did you accept that he had lost?
If you do not watch tv or read news feeds, how in the world could you conclude the MSM is biased and anti-Trump?

Last edited:
If you do not watch tv or read news feeds, how in the world could you conclude the MSM is biased and anti-Trump?

Any idiot can conclude that the media is biased and anti Trump. That is about as obvious as the fact that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

Any idiot can conclude that the media is biased and anti Trump. That is about as obvious as the fact that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.
How would you conclude that if you did not watch tv or read news feeds.

Its not bias to point it out when a President lies. People need to understand that negative coverage does not automatically equate to bias. And in the case of Trump, such negative coverage is richly deserved.

I'll answer your last question first. I stopped watching tv, except movies, early last year. I've never been a fan of news feeds. TV, cable, news feeds seem to be all opinion. I can form my own opinion given facts. It was biased against trump when I stopped watching. I honestly didn't think that would change.

I did think trump would win, looks like all legal means to that end are done. Pennsylvania was the last one I believe and that was throw out. I've read the filings on scribd, they all seem weak and lacking merit. Allot of the affidavits from poll watchers had merit, if they are attached to a suit with weak legal standing, it doesn't matter.
The technical video I found on PF about election software and how it tabulated votes was credible. I could not find one filling that included a statement about software and is misuse. The only thing they forgot to include in the videos are timestamps.
I don't believe it happened by legal means but you have your president.

I'll answer your last question first. I stopped watching tv, except movies, early last year. I've never been a fan of news feeds. TV, cable, news feeds seem to be all opinion. I can form my own opinion given facts. It was biased against trump when I stopped watching. I honestly didn't think that would change.

I did think trump would win, looks like all legal means to that end are done. Pennsylvania was the last one I believe and that was throw out. I've read the filings on scribd, they all seem weak and lacking merit. Allot of the affidavits from poll watchers had merit, if they are attached to a suit with weak legal standing, it doesn't matter.
The technical video I found on PF about election software and how it tabulated votes was credible. I could not find one filling that included a statement about software and is misuse. The only thing they forgot to include in the videos are timestamps.
I don't believe it happened by legal means but you have your president.
Thanks. All fair answers.
Hope you and lilreb have a great Thanksgiving week!

😂 Sorry, just got back from my antifa fund raising charity auction.

I heard on the way home that your boy just had his PA lawsuits tossed. Something about the paperwork being illegible due to having hair dye and tears smeared all over it.

I would pay good money to watch you as the reality of Trumps loss washes over you.

Well fool, i honestly did not expect him to win. Either way you're still a POC.

Its not bias to point it out when a President lies. People need to understand that negative coverage does not automatically equate to bias. And in the case of Trump, such negative coverage is richly deserved.

What a lame excuse to defend a crap media. You keep telling yourself that.

Well fool, i honestly did not expect him to win. Either way you're still a POC.

God is in control of this election. He knew who wins this election while created the earth. Not sure why he allows this delay. Its quite intersting.

Gods will was done, who are you to question him?

BTW, what's a POC?

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back