WJOX in Birmingham was just reading posts from

SpeedyVOL

Our board on the air and getting a good laugh at our expense. They were reading posts about the UT guy auctioning a date with his daughter and also posts about the sale of the smokey gray jerseys. I'm sure reading Bama message board posts are like reading Shakespeare.

Reactions: 2 people
Our board on the air and getting a good laugh at our expense. They were reading posts about the UT guy auctioning a date with his daughter and also posts about the sale of the smokey gray jerseys. I'm sure reading Bama message board posts are like reading Shakespeare.

They actually do that segment reading from Bama boards as well, they just change it up every week.

Reactions: 1 person
sounds like they have a riveting show with well educated hosts creating great discussions

Reactions: 20 people
They actually do that segment reading from Bama boards as well, they just change it up every week.

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't usually listen to that show. Just happened to be flipping stations and heard Volnation mentioned.

The following from an Alabama message board:

Bubbabamafan: x

Bamabubbafan: x

Bubbabamafan: :lol:

According to their moderator, these two were discussing politics.

Reactions: 3 people
sounds like they have a riveting show with well educated hosts creating great discussions

Dead honest:

Sports Animal is better than WJOX outside of their "Opening Drive" with Del Greco and Jay Barker.

And that's bad.

Wow! That bad?

I also live in H'ville (moved in 2008, uggggghhhh) and 103.9 carries the Opening Drive and Roundtable. I'm assuming this is Roundtable given the time.

Comparing the OD to Roundtable is like comparing a Ferrari to a Fiero kit. OD is a good show, Roundtable just... isn't. Just given they have a "social media" segment makes it seem more like a rock station morning show that happens to talk about sports.

Sports animal is trash also, don't get me wrong, but roundtable and whatever show wes neighbors/moultron (97.7) have are awful awful awful.

The following from an Alabama message board:

Bubbabamafan: x

Bamabubbafan: x

Bubbabamafan: :lol:

According to their moderator, these two were discussing politics.

there were posters yesterday in our recruiting forum confusing Al Qaeda with Al Jazeera. Sometimes it's best not to laugh too loud

Reactions: 2 people
Which users got quoted?

Probably whatever codgers go in there and complain about anything but the same thing that we've been wearing for the last 30 years.

Mah daddeh done watch UT n they didnt hav no grey unifroms

there were posters yesterday in our recruiting forum confusing Al Qaeda with Al Jazeera. Sometimes it's best not to laugh too loud

Wait.

There isn't a difference?

The best is when they "prove" it by displaying who funds Al Jazeera.

Wait.

There isn't a difference?

The best is when they "prove" it by displaying who funds Al Jazeera.

they're both named Al so I get the confusion.

It went a little overboard by accusing the founder of Dish Network (and UT donor) of supporting terrorism

VN Store

Back