WJOX in Birmingham was just reading posts from

Jake Tate, this one.

"Maybe I could get her to put one of those unhappy fan bags on her head, and I'm gonna need the ticket on pick up.

Bods alright but face is a little fudged up. Are plane tickets included or do I have to ride in a car with her down to Gainesville? If in the car, there's gonna need to be some intangibles to discuss for sure."

Reactions: 2 people
Be glad they didnt read any of the "we have a shot at oregon" threads.

/embarassing!

:eek:hmy:

Jake Tate, this one.

"Maybe I could get her to put one of those unhappy fan bags on her head, and I'm gonna need the ticket on pick up.

Bods alright but face is a little fudged up. Are plane tickets included or do I have to ride in a car with her down to Gainesville? If in the car, there's gonna need to be some intangibles to discuss for sure."

Nice! I couldn't have picked a better one myself! Lol:crazy:

Wait, you mean they didn't quote a certain TrueOrange and after say "My he certainly sounds like a dashing rogue"

Last edited:
Our board on the air and getting a good laugh at our expense. They were reading posts about the UT guy auctioning a date with his daughter and also posts about the sale of the smokey gray jerseys. I'm sure reading Bama message board posts are like reading Shakespeare.

yes they frequently read my posts on the air. WTF

CountVolcula
VOLnMiami
Voluable2
Chattaboogie
Jake Tate
DocVol

I assume you guys are going to break off and form your own message board :)
Those are the ones that I remember.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back