World Series Thread: Giants vs. Tigers

The winner of Game 1 of the World Series has won 8 of 9 and 13 of the last 15 World Series.

The team with a longer layoff after the LCS has lost 5 of the last 6 World Series.

Wednesday marked the 4th time in World Series history that both Game 1 starters have been past Cy Young winners.

Pablo Sandoval is the 1st player to hit home runs in each of his first 3 plate appearances in a World Series game

Demi Lovato just made Francis Scott Key wish he'd never written the Star Spangled Banner.

In watching this World Series, where I have a team I like in it, shows me I will be a ****ing disaster when the Braves play in the WS.

In watching this World Series, where I have a team I like in it, shows me I will be a ****ing disaster when the Braves play in the WS.

The worst is when the series goes 6 or 7 games. You spend basically a week and a half hanging on every pitch deep into the night and feel like crap the next day.

The worst is when the series goes 6 or 7 games. You spend basically a week and a half hanging on every pitch deep into the night and feel like crap the next day.

I have teams in all four major sports plus college basketball/football.

Baseball is by far the most draining.

Although watching the Vols losing by one in the Elite Eight was horrible.

Just get Game 4. Then you have Verlander going in Game 5.

Then all the pressure is on San Fran...

VN Store

Back