Worley Haters

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Worley haters! You people are full of it. Worley obviously isn’t a flashy QB. He’s obviously not a big play QB. I have questioned his arm myself in the past, very recent past at that. But watching the WKU I saw things you people shouldn’t blame the QB for and CBJ actually said as much last week.

Yes, he over threw at least twice WR that saw during endzone pass plays. But most of his passes were on the money and just plain dropped. It looked like if he had mailed the darn ball via express mail with the mail man personally handing the thing to the WR is only way they’d catch it. Or maybe Bat Masterson the freaking ball. You know, wear a cane and derby hate, stroll down the broadwalk and hand the ball to the receivers. Maybe duct tape the ball to their hands to make sure they didn’t drop it even then.

They drop those balls against Oregon and we will have azzes knocked off and we won’t get them back. It’s not the QB you Worley haters, it’s the receivers.

[NOTE: The words Duct and Tape appear as a link. Should not because I didn't invoke the link request. Do not click it.]

Last edited:
Worley haters! You people are full of it. Worley obviously isn’t a flashy QB. He’s obviously not a big play QB. I have questioned his arm myself in the past, very recent past at that. But watching the WKU I saw things you people shouldn’t blame the QB for and CBJ actually said as much last week.

Yes, he over threw at least twice WR that saw during endzone pass plays. But most of his passes were on the money and just plain dropped. It looked like if he had mailed the darn ball via express mail with the mail man personally handing the thing to the WR is only way they’d catch it. Or maybe Bat Masterson the freaking ball. You know, wear a cane and derby hate, stroll down the broadwalk and hand the ball to the receivers. Maybe duct tape the ball to their hands to make sure they didn’t drop it even then.

They drop those balls against Oregon and we will have azzes knocked off and we won’t get them back. It’s not the QB you Worley hating gooks, it’s the receivers.

He has too many passes behind receivers, that pass to Johnson & the one to North should have been TD's. We need those. The ball to Croom was perfect though. He is still learning but against those weak defenses you have to be good. It is only going to get harder.

They drop those balls against Oregon and we will have azzes knocked off and we won’t get them back. It’s not the QB you Worley hating gooks, it’s the receivers.

[NOTE: The words Duct and Tape appear as a link. Should not because I didn't invoke the link request. Do not click it.]

You may want to check your computer for viruses or malware if you have a link in the post that you didn't include. :hi:

I think we all realize that some of our wins will be by just a few points and that some of our loses will be by a few points.

If we have a poorly performing q.b., who isn't making good throws, then a couple of bad passes could very well cost us a win, thus be the difference between us qualifying for a bowl game. The margin of error will be small. However; if Worley played better, then it would be a big difference.....

"Dear Justin Worley...I am writing to you to tell you..."

Oh...that's right...that's ^^^ been done a time or two...

"I seen it"....

smh

Does anyone believe for a second that Ferg or Dobbs couldn't have thrown for at least the same yardage as Worley in the first 2 games?

Worleys arm looked great with throws under 15 yards. Throws that went over 15 yards the jury is still out on.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate should be directed to those not wearing Orange.

Crimson , red , garnet, black &gold , the list goes on and on.

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone believe for a second that Ferg or Dobbs couldn't have thrown for at least the same yardage as Worley in the first 2 games?

Well, last time I checked the QB position involved more than just throwing for yardage. If you believe that, then I believe we would have had more penalties and mistakes too. Our fans are ridiculous.

Well the coaches do not seem to think so. Worley is the starter but I forgot you posters know more than the coaches.

No disrespect. Worsley is a brother vol.. all of you must remember that! He is giving his all.. He will improve thru trial and error.. Only thing I see is a problem with the long ball. Otherwise he is doing a good job for time on the field. Play calling was not as good with wku as A pee. I would like to see a solid running game, screens short passes. Worsley did a good job running the ball. Need to get the ball to Pig more. He will prove to be a big player by season end.

I'd think the coaches would come up w/shorter passing routes or maybe some screen plays after analyzing the two games in the film room. I haven't seen a screen play as of yet in a game or shorter passing plays being called. But of course, I'm just an armchair QB though & no nothing about football.

Last edited:

Perhaps, but one of them should have at least beat out Peterman to run with the second team. Since they haven't, that tells me CBJ has more confidence in NP if Worley gets yanked.

It's a message board where we discuss ideas and opinions last time I checked.

I love how this is always the response. Posters have been calling for a change at QB- not a discussion on why the freshmen aren't playing. That is ludicrous, and everyone else has reason to respond the way they do.

over throws his receivers? He under throws all of them! North should have had 2 TDs yesterday if he could had lead him.

VN Store

Back