Worley

VolWonder

To HELL! with Bear Bryant
I'm listening to the game on the radio and was wondering how Worley Is looking..The radio commentary has said "low throw" or "sliding catch" at least once or twice a drive. Just curious

Reactions: 1 person
Not hitting receivers in stride or with good placement. He's in the vicinity but receivers are having to adjust alot.

He's no Peyton Manning, but he seems to be physically capable of making enough throws, and good enough mentally to not force those he cannot. He hasn't had very many in-game reps, so he should improve as the season progresses.

Reactions: 4 people
Not hitting receivers in stride or with good placement. He's in the vicinity but receivers are having to adjust alot.

ALOT.png

Reactions: 6 people
He is doing a great job of managing the offense, which is huge. He just seems to have good pocket presence and does not lose his cool under pressure. His passes are strong and on a line, but off target. If he can make the adjustments with game experience, he could end up being a very solid QB. I think we will see good things from him as he progresses through the season.

Reactions: 6 people
He is doing a great job of managing the offense, which is huge. He just seems to have good pocket presence and does not lose his cool under pressure. His passes are strong and on a line, but off target. If he can make the adjustments with game experience, he could end up being a very solid QB. I think we will see good things from him as he progresses through the season.

I think game experience is all he is missing too....at least I hope it is.

Reactions: 4 people
I personally don't see him being able to handle the solid teams. Previous posters accurately stated his passing performance in the first half. When he does run the ball, he can't beat anyone in the open field. On the good side, he seems to be making all the right decisions - just missing the athleticism to be a difference maker.

A tad inaccurate thus far, but nothing too terrible. Hoping its some first game jitters

I personally don't see him being able to handle the solid teams. Previous posters accurately stated his passing performance in the first half. When he does run the ball, he can't beat anyone in the open field. On the good side, he seems to be making all the right decisions - just missing the athleticism to be a difference maker.

You do know hes faster than peterman and is picking up firstdowns. What more do you want?

Reactions: 2 people
He looks good considering ... I believe he is still looking over his shoulder, but once he establishes himself he will be fine.

Making the right decisions consistently but the throws have been a little off on several occasions. Could have had a couple of pretty big plays with a better pass.

I agree. His decisions are good. When he will have to throw into tight coverage, it won't be pretty. "Crisp" is the last word I would use to describe his passing.

VN Store

Back