Worley's Throwing Motion

He needs to step into his throws. He doesn't have the strength to be throwing off his back foot like he did a number of times in the first half

Ideally I hope that both Worley and Peterman improve and maintain the position so Butch can keep the redshirts on both true freshmen...if he burns those and plays one or the other...or both...his hand will be shown and we definitely lose one...I'm thinking Dobbs...I've bought into the Riley Ferguson hype...I think he has the IT factor. A year of Lawson conditioning and playbook study will only make this offseason more competitive and productive...multiple QB transfers only create a need to sign a QB or two for 14...taking spots away from the DL...thus shortening Lebanonvol's lifespan
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The good news is that the Freshman are developing and adjusting to the speed of the college game.

I'm not taking anything away from Worley - he's was a very, very good HS QB. However his offer sheet is somewhat telling. For my beleaguered Vols (and fans), I hope he turns out great.

According to Rivals his offer sheet was Florida, Florida State, LSU, Notre Dame and Stanford.

To answer the OP: he looks stiff armed and generally throws a very ugly ball with no zip. The throw that Croom dropped was a good one; and he was much much better in the second half at getting it to guys in stride. (Not great, mind you, but better.)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back