Worst game under Heupel!

Over the course of any season, any team will have at least one bad game.

The key is to not make a habit of it.

Can’t play from behind.
Won’t call a spade a spade.
Can’t motivate his teams to play on the road.
Too loyal to a failing product.
Too loyal to mediocre players.
Not returning kick offs from the 10? WTF??

He keeps this up and he won’t make it. Grow a set and do your job.

People forget he vastly overachieved last year already lmao. It was bad loss but we’re literally gonna win a natty in the next year or two. Relax

He could be, but I don’t recall any championship caliber coaches losing a game the way he did today, regardless of whether or not they inherited a rebuild. This was a very bad loss.
Check out Clemson’s loss to WVU in the Orange Bowl. Steele was fired and they brought in a guy named Brent Venables. The rest is history.

Reactions: WOKI and bpalmer28
And isn't it interesting that McCoy was the only guy on the team who would make a big play or score a touchdown and act like he had done it before.
No dancing or stupid handshakes or posturing to draw attention to himself - just tossed the ball to the official and trotted to the sideline. All business.
Yes , you are so right. I hate that crap.

People forget he vastly overachieved last year already lmao. It was bad loss but we’re literally gonna win a natty in the next year or two. Relax

How exactly does overachieving in 2022, make up for coaching malpractice, and dismal preparation and and player performance against Florida and Missouri in 2023?

I really doubt that. We have a long way to go and most of the teams ahead of us aren’t getting worse.

VN Store

Back