You Are Recruiting Johnny 5 Star

1974Vol

4 * 2011 QB
Son, I know you have offers from Alabama, LSU, Ohio State and Notre Dame; and all of those are great programs no doubt about it. But we at the University of Tennessee have something to offer you that those other schools can't. If you sign a grant in aid to be a Volunteer you will ________ fill in the blank.

How would you close the kid?:loco:

We are assuming Tennessee is in his top 5 and he's interested.

I would walk him around Neyland or ride him around and point to the pictures of Peyton and Reggie and say son if you will come here 1 day your picture will be in the middle of them to son.

I'm gonna get that hot chic (with the weird thumb) from Transformers to come back home Knoxville and get freaky with you!

megan_fox.jpg

Megan_fox_weird_thumb.jpg

Things could get freaky with a thumb like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
"You can lead Tennessee back and be one of the players that got Tennessee back to a top program."

I'm gonna let you pave the way to a string of National Championships!!!

I'm gonna let you be the brick that broke the elepants back and rolls him in the ditch, Nick Saban will be asking for your autograph. You're gonna give Johnny Football foot-in-mouth disease. You are gonna make Les Miles eat soiled stadium grass and like it. You will be the one to tongue tie Steve Spurrier. You will make Will Muschamp have temper tandrums worse than alec baldwin. You are gonna wipe that smile off of James Franklin's face.

You're gonna be the the brick that once again blocks the PAC12, BIG12, BIG10, ACC and other conferences/independents from taking the National Championship away from the SEC.

The Cream only rises to the top in Knoxville, everywhere else you can't get it past ur eyes!

Your gonna have Peyton Manning on speed dial for offensive assistance.

You're gonna have a Happy Ending every game day, especially at Neyland Stadium!

Mountains, water, green, hunting, fishing, hiking, Southern Bells, moonshine (wisper), awesome fan base...where everyone is fluent in Tenneessee Football.

That great big sucking sound you hear is the sonic BOOM created when you pair star athletes with CBJ & Company.

It's Voltopia and you're King of the Hill! For admission, please insert one Big Orange Brick token!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Hey Johnny .... Sport .... Listen up ...there are plenty of kids that want your spot, but we want you. Join the family.

Short and sweet. :)

Edit: Who are we talking about. If its j. Manzeil ... Then I tell him to go **** himself and have a good day.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get that hot chic (with the weird thumb) from Transformers to come back home Knoxville and get freaky with you!

megan_fox.jpg

Megan_fox_weird_thumb.jpg

Things could get freaky with a thumb like that!

I'd probably hit it but...tell her to keep that thumb to herself.

Not be Rudy, not play for Satan, not play for CUM (also a POS), not play for a Douchebag...you will play for Butch and Butch Get's IT and is a BADA$$. Also, you will make it to the League, make lots of money, get fast cars and lots of chicks.

I'm gonna let you pave the way to a string of National Championships!!!

I'm gonna let you be the brick that broke the elepants back and rolls him in the ditch, Nick Saban will be asking for your autograph. You're gonna give Johnny Football foot-in-mouth disease. You are gonna make Les Miles eat soiled stadium grass and like it. You will be the one to tongue tie Steve Spurrier. You will make Will Muschamp have temper tandrums worse than alec baldwin. You are gonna wipe that smile off of James Franklin's face.

You're gonna be the the brick that once again blocks the PAC12, BIG12, BIG10, ACC and other conferences/independents from taking the National Championship away from the SEC.

The Cream only rises to the top in Knoxville, everywhere else you can't get it past ur eyes!

Your gonna have Peyton Manning on speed dial for offensive assistance.

You're gonna have a Happy Ending every game day, especially at Neyland Stadium!

Mountains, water, green, hunting, fishing, hiking, Southern Bells, moonshine (wisper), awesome fan base...where everyone is fluent in Tenneessee Football.

That great big sucking sound you hear is the sonic BOOM created when you pair star athletes with CBJ & Company.

It's Voltopia and you're King of the Hill! For admission, please insert one Big Orange Brick token!

Could make a good pre game speech.

VN Store

Back