Your 2013 Cactus League Champions Thread

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
F-ing Moustakas. Runners on the corners, down 1-0, top of the 8th, two out...can't make ****ing contact? Down swinging, and, unless the middle of the order can make a rally, the Royals will start the season in the basement.

Yeah not the best at bat against Thornton.

My fear is that Mous will continue to disappoint, get traded near the end of the season, and then end up having a fabulous career with the Red Sox/Yankees/Angels/White Sox, etc.

If Mous can play up to his raw talent level this season, then I think the Royals have a shot at the penant. If today is an indication of how the season will go (along with his performance last season), however, then I am in for a long summer.

Bc bro.. 161 left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
lol did he say the pennant? Never mind, be upset.

Management sold out for a two-year window. If they do not get even get close this season, they'll go ahead and start dealing their personnel.

We are .6% done with the season. I usually reserve panicking at 5%.

Don't think the pieces are in place for a playoff run. Despite how much i like some pieces. Tigers are a buzz saw in that division too.

If you play Jeff francouer every day probably just focus on bright spots and don't plan on playoffs.

They have exactly zero chance of winning the pennant this season.

If the royals randomly trade mous this season because they aren't contending we will publicly hang Dayton Moore.

If the royals randomly trade mous this season because they aren't contending we will publicly hang Dayton Moore unless they trade him to Atlanta, in which case he can be given the assistant GM title after he gets fired.

fyp

Just the feeling I get. I've been to plenty of games in Atlanta, NYC (never been to a Mets game, though), Boston, Chicago, StL, Seattle, and KC. StL never disappoints, the atmosphere is always phenomenal, welcoming and friendly, and the fans are actually knowledgeable fans.

I just think every team probably has its knowledgeable and senseless fans. In large numbers.

I need to hire St Louis' publicist though.

I just think every team probably has its knowledgeable and senseless fans. In large numbers.

I need to hire St Louis' publicist though.

I'd imagine you are right. And certainly my experiences in no way could make for a representative sample.

I will say that Kansas City Royals fans, while extremely loyal, are only ever knowledgeable about what goes on in April, May, and maybe June.

Just the feeling I get. I've been to plenty of games in Atlanta, NYC (never been to a Mets game, though), Boston, Chicago, StL, Seattle, and KC. StL never disappoints, the atmosphere is always phenomenal, welcoming and friendly, and the fans are actually knowledgeable fans.

You should follow Baseball's Best Fans on Twitter for awhile.

@BestFansStLouis

You should follow Baseball's Best Fans on Twitter for awhile.

@BestFansStLouis

Not really sure what this has to do with the gameday atmosphere. Any successful sports franchise is going to have legions of obnoxious morons in the fanbase.

Not really sure what this has to do with the gameday atmosphere. Any successful sports franchise is going to have legions of obnoxious morons in the fanbase.

Ah, but this guy not only retweets all the racist, homophobic garbage from the bottom of the Cardinals fan barrel, he interleaves it with tweets from all the same jackasses congratulating each other on how they're the best fans in baseball. What sets the Cardinals fans apart isn't their jackassery, it's their pretentious arrogance.

VN Store

Back