Your Final Analysis and Score

52-13 Ducks. Escape with no injuries and save our play book for the gators.

p been saying we havent shown anything for 2 weeks now.i agree with it but i say open it up and go for it. who cares if we lose this team has nothing to lose in this game

If the offensive line can get a push and we can control the clock then it will be close for 3 qtrs. If not...we lose by 21.

It should be said again I guess:

Controlling TOP is necessary but far from sufficient vs. Oregon. Oregon almost always loses TOP. If you do not dominate TOP, it's likely because Oregon's D is really kicking arse and you're looking at losing by 50+. Teams have had a significant TOP advantage and been down by 21 at the end of the first quarter.

UT 17; Quackers 42. Very sad but it is, what it is. Still wearing orange, flying the flag and diploma on the wall. Life is good. Anything else is a bonus.

Oregon- 45 Tennessee- 20

I think Oregon marches down the field and scores a touchdown on their first drive and that its never really close, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Ducks 48-17. Shout out to the upstate SC Vols. I live at Jocassee!! There will be a shin dig here in the man cave for the SC game. Y'all are welcome to come. All the wifes family are coots!! GBO!!!

So many of these predictions are acting like we still have our last coach. We'll likely lose, but we won't get beat by 40. 35-20 is my prediction if Worley plays like expected. If he suddenly becomes a post-Auburn Crompton then it could be a lot closer.

So many of these predictions are acting like we still have our last coach. We'll likely lose, but we won't get beat by 40. 35-20 is my prediction if Worley plays like expected. If he suddenly becomes a post-Auburn Crompton then it could be a lot closer.

That has a lot of truth to it.

Dooley is no longer here but the stinch still remains. Expecting any coach (Jones included) to wipe that away by week 3 is unreasonable and really not fair.

Will UT show up and play with pride and be better coached? Sure. That still may lead to a 20+ point loss.

49-17 ducks. They will stack the box and dare Worley to beat them. Needless to say he won't.

That's the basic philosophy of the Duck defense against every opponent. Then toss in a lot of stunts, variety of defensive sets and blitz on occasions. Let the secondary sit out there in man to man and take care of the receivers. It's gambling, but that's what the Ducks fans have lived with for a few decades now.

That's the basic philosophy of the Duck defense against every opponent. Then toss in a lot of stunts, variety of defensive sets and blitz on occasions. Let the secondary sit out there in man to man and take care of the receivers. It's gambling, but that's what the Ducks fans have lived with for a few decades now.

That should serve well this week.

We can win this game if we give Mariota and Thomas the Bo Jackson treatment. Hit them hard on EVERY play so they don't want to come back on the field. The problem will be catching them to hit them. My orange kool-aid has me thinking we have a better shot than most people think. I'm anxious to see where we stand against a good team.

We can win this game if we give Mariota and Thomas the Bo Jackson treatment. Hit them hard on EVERY play so they don't want to come back on the field. The problem will be catching them to hit them. My orange kool-aid has me thinking we have a better shot than most people think. I'm anxious to see where we stand against a good team.

I'm looking for Mariota and the Oregon receivers to have a better day today. Huff, Lowe, Addison and especially Lyerla should have good days. Lyerla is due!!

I'm going with 2-0 Vols in a defensive struggle for the ages.

It's all tied up at 0-0 with 1:45 left in the 4th. The Vols are forced to punt from mid-field and pin Oregon down at the 3. Then, a miraculous sack results in a safety.

The Vols defenders jump up and down and celebrate by hoisting the safety symbol. Vols go up 2-0 and run the clock out. Then, out of the shadows, General Neyland's ghost emerges and congratulates the Vols on a spectacular defensive shutout! He's followed by a drunken Johnny Majors and a twinkie-eating Philip Fulmer, who throw their arms around one another and sing "Rocky Top" together.

Then, Chip Kelly emerges and says, "Congratulations Tennessee Volunteers --- you have discovered the secret to stopping my offense. You are now the CHOSEN ONES!" He then vanishes in the air, never to be seen again. Oregon coach Mark Helfrich decides to retire from football, start life anew, and begins to pursue his real dream of becoming a "whale defender" for Greenpeace.

(We still have a few hours to dream, don't we?)

If we were to pull the upset, which we very well could I think the score remains low due to our run game chewing clock and keeping the quacks off the field. Something like 24 to 21 Vols.

I love my Vols but I deal in reality. Just because we beat two weak sisters from lesser conferences doesn't mean we've turned the corner yet. Still a lot of work to do and I would say two seasons from now we could compete with UO. Right now, we are simply no match for Oregon's overall team speed. Long day.... 42 - 13 Ducks.

I'm going with 2-0 Vols in a defensive struggle for the ages.

It's all tied up at 0-0 with 1:45 left in the 4th. The Vols are forced to punt from mid-field and pin Oregon down at the 3. Then, a miraculous sack results in a safety.

The Vols defenders jump up and down and celebrate by hoisting the safety symbol. Vols go up 2-0 and run the clock out. Then, out of the shadows, General Neyland's ghost emerges and congratulates the Vols on a spectacular defensive shutout! He's followed by a drunken Johnny Majors and a twinkie-eating Philip Fulmer, who throw their arms around one another and sing "Rocky Top" together.

Then, Chip Kelly emerges and says, "Congratulations Tennessee Volunteers --- you have discovered the secret to stopping my offense. You are now the CHOSEN ONES!" He then vanishes in the air, never to be seen again. Oregon coach Mark Helfrich decides to retire from football, start life anew, and begins to pursue his real dream of becoming a "whale defender" for Greenpeace.

(We still have a few hours to dream, don't we?)

Dang son... I told you to stop eating those mushrooms.

There is a lot of places Dooley has never worked at that Oregon is busy beating by 28 plus.

Jones is the answer, but he hasn't had enought time yet.

65-62 Vols on a last second FG from Palardy.

Rajion Neal sets a single game NCAA record with 642 total yards and 6 TDs.

That's what happened on the PS 3 anyway.

VN Store

Back