Your go to album of choice ...

absolutely incredible album. What's your go to TT song? fwiw, I can't name just one.
Like you, it's hard to pick just one so I will pick the one that got me into them originally way back in the day... Long Hot Summer Day
Honestly can't think of a bad song on any album. They are the only ones like that for me..

Reactions: volfanbill
I would like to ammend my previous selections to add: Bat Out of Hell, Pyromania, and Songs You Know By Heart (which is a cop out, but still)

Like you, it's hard to pick just one so I will pick the one that got me into them originally way back in the day... Long Hot Summer Day
Honestly can't think of a bad song on any album. They are the only ones like that for me..
definitely impossible. If I had to pick my go to get me going TT song, it's probably Every Girl. But there's so many others that are so incredibly good, maybe just not the happy go lucky song this thread is after. agreed there's not a single bad song

Man, I don't listen to albums much anymore. Usually just turn on a station, like Colter Wall or Michael Kiwanuka.

Typically, the albums I listen to are older music and they're concept albums, or something that makes sense to listen to as a total package:

Pet Sounds - Beach Boys
Salty Dog - Procul Harum
Ziggy Stardust
Dark Side of the Moon
Animals
Wish You Were Here
Carnival - Wyclef
Circles - Mac Miller

Forgot two of my faves

Morning Phase - Beck
Pinkerton - Weezer

At the beach, so I'm listening to A Salty Dog. Has anybody else even heard of this album? The only exposure I've had to it is from my parents. It's incredible and never heard any of these tracks anywhere else. Never heard mention of it. It's truly bizarre.

VN Store

Back