Your Top Five...

didn't say that. They're the only team in a power conference to beat all comers. That makes them the #1 team in the land. Until they aren't the only undefeated, they should remain so.

Agreed.

Alabama
Oklahoma
Florida
Texas
USC

i comitted the cardinal sin, and broke one of my onw rules........i put OK over TX, even though TX beat them.

i just can't get it out of my head that OU is better than TX. I never thought otherwise, despite the score of the game.

which goes against what i believe in. so there.

but TT beat Texas and has the same record, so can you put Texas above TT. Yes you can, just like you can put OU above Texas.

the crazy thing is if OK loses to OSU..........TT goes to the title game.

and then it won't matter.

the crazy thing is if OK loses to OSU..........TT goes to the title game.

and then it won't matter.

Does TT jump all the way to number 2 after that? I could just imagine the outrage from TT fans if Texas went to the title game. I'm sure all 20 of them wouldn't even watch the game.

1. Bama
2. UF
3. Oklahoma
4. Texas
5. USC

The Gators and OU are the two best teams playing right now IMO.

Does TT jump all the way to number 2 after that? I could just imagine the outrage from TT fans if Texas went to the title game. I'm sure all 20 of them wouldn't even watch the game.

If TT gets to the Big 12 title game and beats Missouri, I think the voters will push them into the NC game against the SEC Champ. If UF loses to FSU and then beats Bama, it could be a TT-Texas rematch in the NC game under that scenario.

If TT gets to the Big 12 title game and beats Missouri, I think the voters will push them into the NC game against the SEC Champ. If UF loses to FSU and then beats Bama, it could be a TT-Texas rematch in the NC game under that scenario.
nope. they've already seen what will happen to them when they got throttled by OK.

if anyone other than TX or OU wins the big 12, USC is next in line.

the TV people are frothing at the mouth to get USC vs. an SEC team in a title, game...in particular USC vs. FL........arguably the two most dominant programs so far this decade finally hooking up.....yeah, Fox would LOVE that......of course USC vs. Bama won't be any slouch either.

I truly hope that those of you that placed t.u. in your top 5 are severly dissappointed thursday night.

Thanks and gig em.

if a&m wins Saturday, i doubt anyone will have a real issue with it.

OK is the best team in that conf.

the ags winning would just make it a lot cleaner for every one involved.

if a&m wins Saturday, i doubt anyone will have a real issue with it.

OK is the best team in that conf.

the ags winning would just make it a lot cleaner for every one involved.
Exactly. I actually kind of hope Texas loses while Oklahoma wins this weekend for that very reason. I know in my mind that OU is playing better at the moment, but I can't bring myself to put the Sooners ahead of the 'Horns because of the head-to-head.

VN Store

Back