Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

I added a GMAC also -- in case you didnt know there is another new Vol in the Leaf set -- I just got one today
s-l1600.webp
I was hoping mike Matthew's was out there, but not yet. Getting this one, wouldn't it be cool to see a nico, George, and Brandon this fall! Lol

Reactions: 508mikey
Well, you’re right.

I had lunch with Al Dorsey today. He confirmed it’s Mike Jones. Said the facemask is the giveaway…Mike was the only one on that defense with that particular facemask. Anyway, I gave him my SI. He’s going to see Mike tomorrow and get it signed for me.
My brother used to work for Mike. It was him even though the player was never officially identified. Jones is the one who broke up that pass play if you ever find the game footage.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Anybody know where to find these cards? I’ve looked on eBay but can’t find them, probably not using the right search or something.
IMG_1181.pngIMG_1185.png

Reactions: HendoCinco
I was hoping mike Matthew's was out there, but not yet. Getting this one, wouldn't it be cool to see a nico, George, and Brandon this fall! Lol
One last card for my memory, traded for this in 6th grade for jack bilingual, and a ceaser geronimo card. Can't remember what year's. Since grading is such a thing, have many to do.

Attachments

• 20240828_202927.jpg
    20240828_202927.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240828_202907.jpg
    20240828_202907.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm still looking for the Milton ONIT auto if anyone has an extra by chance....The last one I need to finish the set, I'm sure I am not alone in that, however.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm still looking for the Milton ONIT auto if anyone has an extra by chance....The last one I need to finish the set, I'm sure I am not alone in that, however.
Ive not seen one in awhile I think he only had 50 & I never got it either

VN Store

Back