you're welcome

I wanted word it better since I know I didn't contribute....but I wanted to be kinda funny.

but screw this man! we took the last game and the war canoe is ours!

Congrats on whoopin dey ass man. Y'all's defense looks pretty legit and made big plays when they needed to make them the most. GL this year.

from cane nation

:salute:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. :rock:

I don't give a rats @$$ about pulling for the SEC when it comes to FLA. The more they lose the better. Nice job Canes!

Congrats on win! I picked them on my board. I also hope we can play good as canes and gators play like they did yesterday in a few weeks.

Was for the Gators.....always for the SEC.

You must have had a visiting team bring a lot of fans because there were more than 50 people there.

Reactions: 2 people
Was for the Gators.....always for the SEC.

You must have had a visiting team bring a lot of fans because there were more than 50 people there.

Agreed. Personally I would rather go to the swamp and beat an undefeated Gators team than a Gators team that has only beaten Toledo.

But then again I always pull for conference.

Reactions: 1 person
Personally, I'm glad Florida lost. I'm glad Miami finally got a good win. We need Thug U back.

Where is 99,law, and wright?

Lol they are still crying about it.

Bet, if we beat them Wright will never show his face on this board again, same goes for Alabama and tusk+Bamawriter.

Reactions: 2 people
Where is 99,law, and wright?

Lol they are still crying about it.

Bet, if we beat them Wright will never show his face on this board again, same goes for Alabama and tusk+Bamawriter.
Unlikely. I reckon they like this board more than their own sometimes.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back