Zach Arnett Out

Poor guy was way in over his head he had to know he was just the placeholder because of Leach passing away. I’m still surprised as bad as State has been this season they didn’t give him one more year. They should try and get Dan Mullen back.
I've been saying they needed to bring Dan back since leach passed!

Reactions: Plecoptera
Cruel world

I feel really bad for the guy, but it makes sense. Miss St probably should have just left the interim tag on him, because that's exactly what he was.

They were obviously completely blindsided last year by Leach's passing and probably just weren't in any kind of position to conduct an actual coaching search. Under normal circumstances, there's no way they offer him that job.

Would Dan Mullen go back or would the fans want him back? He had a very stable program there.

Does Miss St. go after an Air-Raid system coach?

Call Jamey Chadwell and ask him how much he wants. If that doesn’t work, Willie Fritz would be a good fallback option.

The fact that they’re making this move after not even one full year tells me they’ve already decided to bring back Mullen, but Dak ain’t walking through that door. Second stints almost never turn out to be as good as the first one.

Borderline. Either way would be a much better option than what we have now.
2022 Mississippi State Defense gave up 4 more points than Banks....
2023 Mississippi State Defense has given up 80 more points than Banks....

points are what win/lose games. Arnett is a clear step back, no idea how he would be a much better option.

2022 Mississippi State Defense gave up 4 more points than Banks....
2023 Mississippi State Defense has given up 80 more points than Banks....

points are what win/lose games. Arnett is a clear step back, no idea how he would be a much better option.

That's better....says the village idiots...🥺

VN Store

Back