Zach Rogers to UT?

If recruits decided where to go based on forums, no one would go to Florida b/c their forums are terrible and nothing but useless banner about Tim Tebow

Don't care what other boards are saying, it's about our "fans" and I too believe they pay attention to what's being said on the board.

And if they don't go to UT because a few of the many UT fans say something negative of the internet then I don't want them to come here.

It didn't seem to keep Ben Martin, Gerald Jones, Lennon Creer, Denarius Moore and others away, so I'm not seeing how this has any affect on recruits.

Don't say those things, every recruit in the nation will read that and not want to go to UT.

Don't say those things, every recruit in the nation will read that and not want to go to UT.

I'll give you the benefit or the doubt because I doubt you personally know many high school recruits, but you are wrong.

No he might get offended.

Saying he's not much better than his brother should be taken as a compliment. His brother happens to be a starting WR at a SEC school.

Yeah... and finished in the SEC top 10 for receptions, top 15 for yardage.

If he has another solid year, it could help younger brother get a higher rating.

BTW, yes, it is very, very stupid to make derogatory comments about recruits and their families on a board like this... whether you think they're any good or not. They see it and so do other recruits that want to think they'll get the same fan love as they do in HS.

It didn't seem to keep Ben Martin, Gerald Jones, Lennon Creer, Denarius Moore and others away, so I'm not seeing how this has any affect on recruits.

When did anyone here say anything personally offensive about them or to them? Where did anyone here even criticize them when they were recruits? I must have missed it.

bottom line is while schools like OSU are chanting PRYOR PRYOR 100,000 strong, and we are on here talking about how mediocre recruits are and how disappointed we are that we recruited them because they dont have enough rivals stars for our liking.

I'll give you the benefit or the doubt because I doubt you personally know many high school recruits, but you are wrong.

I have no doubt recruits read boards. There are negative things said on every board. There were negative things being said last year, so why did Ben Martin, Gerald Jones, Chris Donald, Lennon Creer and others go to UT when they could have gone to other schools where the fans aren't as negative on the internet?

No, I don't know guys being recruited right now. But I when I was on my way to college to play football I knew guys who signed with Michigan, Tenn. Wake Forest, Florida and now are in the NFL. Not one mentioned negative fans on sports radio or the internet.

bottom line is while schools like OSU are chanting PRYOR PRYOR 100,000 strong, and we are on here talking about how mediocre recruits are and how disappointed we are that we recruited them because they dont have enough rivals stars for our liking.
Are you comparing Zach Rogers to the number 1 player in the country?

When did anyone here say anything personally offensive about them or to them? Where did anyone here even criticize them when they were recruits? I must have missed it.

When did anyone say that about Zach Rogers? I must have missed that.

Zach, I'm happy for you that you are going to UT. Hopefully you contribute and get some PT. You however are not Pryor so don't worry about it. I read the paper and almost every recruit talks about the "love" fans show them, calling them by name etc.

Austin is a class act all the way around and Im sure his brother will be as well. Come on aboard.

Soooooo. If the players read the boards then why is Ainge still throwing 4.5 yard passes?

Zach Rogers intercepted two passes, rushed for 82 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries, and caught one pass for 38 yards vs Fulton in the 3A title game on Saturday, fyi.

Zach is a solid player and a great athlete. He will be a top 10 prospect from Tennessee next year.

Yeah, because other teams messageboards don't have these issues. :crazy:

Of course not....:)

I like what I've seen from the young man so far.He did a really good job at blocking downfield also.

He's seems like a bright kid, so he already knows he'll have to have a thick skin if he plays for ANY SEC school.

VN Store

Back