2024 Transfer Portal Thread

All this Bama talk has me thinking…

I think Barnes style of play matches up really well against Nate Oats.

Our physicality on defense really seemed to bother their guards and forced them to take bad shots.

Will Bama be good next year? Most likely so.

However, I think we’ll have the same game plan to rough them up again.

Also, Oats is still a punk.

I just wanna know how someone has a “bad take”

It’s a message board. It’s opinions.

If you’re going to call someone stupid or say they have bad takes, at least prove why.

Reactions: berryvol
I just wanna know how someone has a “bad take”

It’s a message board. It’s opinions.

If you’re going to call someone stupid or say they have bad takes, at least prove why.
Never once called anyone “stupid”…I disagreed with the take and you guys got pouty lol love the narrative so far though

Certainly reassuring to know at least someone here believes I’ve never had one.
It’s opinions.

Sure I may not like some of your post (not you) but I’m not going to call you stupid or say you have bad takes without at least explaining why lol.

Then opinions go back and fourth, that starts a conversation. But the poster didn’t want to have a conversation, he wanted to insult intelligence.

It’s opinions.

Sure I may not like some of your post (not you) but I’m not going to call you stupid or say you have bad takes without at least explaining why lol.

Then opinions go back and fourth, that starts a conversation. But the poster didn’t want to have a conversation, he wanted to insult intelligence.
Where did I call anybody stupid? Please provide the quote…

Where did I call anybody stupid? Please provide the quote…
Basically calling two posters stupid by saying, “we have the worst takes and don’t know anything about basketball”

Call it what you want. You’ve been at it since 4 trying to prove why we don't know anything, but you’ve yet to prove why you’re right….tick tock

Reactions: berryvol
To me, Bama's defensive performance last year sets a lower floor for them. Among the favorites with Sears (maybe slight favorite due to the top option continuity), not so sure without.

Of course, I'd rather they didn't win, so I'm biased.

Trippie is cool. Mookie and I virtually never agree but I’ll absolutely go to bat for him over an obvious Bama fan who joined here 6 months ago.

It’s ironic you call out their takes when you’ve offered nothing but obvious pot shots and trolls at our teams that you’re also obviously not a true fan of.
This is rich 😂😂😂 the ppl that liked his post not knowing his posting history is the chefs kiss

Basically calling two posters stupid by saying, “we have the worst takes and don’t know anything about basketball”

Call it what you want. You’ve been at it since 4 trying to prove why we don't know anything, but you’ve yet to prove why you’re right….tick tock
Your context is as baffling as your grammar, I have one guy calling me a bama troll for saying this bama team is no better than last year and another poster questioning my board ethics all in one thread…this has been enlightening but hilarious all in one!

Your context is as baffling as your grammar, I have one guy calling me a bama troll for saying this bama team is no better than last year and another poster questioning my board ethics all in one thread…this has been enlightening but hilarious all in one!
You right im sorry Bama is the best I’ll fall in line next time guys 😂
Your honor, I'd like to enter exhibit A into evidence....⬆️

Your lack of self-awareness is equal parts comical and alarming for our society. Free, unadulterated access to the internet is a helluva thing we've created.

Your lack of self-awareness is equal parts comical and alarming for our society. Free, unadulterated access to the internet is a helluva thing we've created.
Our society sucks.

Can we go back to bartering?

😂😂😂 wuz being sarcastic responding to trippie I guzz I suck at that kind of lingo

VN Store

Back