2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

09, I think you might be surprised how good SoCal is next season. I’m not the biggest supporter of their coach who I feel is riding some talent lately and not controlling the team situation the best, but the Trojans are stacking high level talent imo.

Yes they have the talent, but you’ve got to know how to cook with it. Not convinced she knows how to get that many good players looks without going away from what made them successful last season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Same thing we hear every year. We did not hear much at all about teams like Oregon State and NC State before this past season but both teams had a good season .
I’m willing to bet atleast one or two of these so called “contenders” will have a tough season.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09
Same thing we hear every year. We did not hear much at all about teams like Oregon State and NC State before this past season but both teams had a good season .
I’m willing to bet atleast one or two of these so called “contenders” will have a tough season.

I think Tennessee is the biggest question mark in the country going into next season. Have a strong feeling we surprise a lot of really good teams next season.

You can be assured that is a possibility. But the “so called contenders“ in your own words are the most likely to make a run at the final four, along with some others who will surface unexpectedly as they do of course every year. So what was your point? Were you trying to say those teams mentioned were not real contenders? Or were you upset that the LV’s were not included in that list and so you felt the need to kick back?

Anyone can say “it might rain tomorrow, or it might not“. If the official prediction is for rain, ok, it’s a prediction, that’s all. But it has a solid basis for the prediction, there is some science behind it. Just saying it may or may not be true doesn’t enter in any new information or change the basis for the prediction. You do that a lot. It feels like you just always have a need to counter any statement regardless of how logical it may be. I don’t pretend to know your motivations, but if you have a point to be made, maybe give it a little more thought and put it into words where you actually, you know, make a point. Because most of your stuff is just saying it may or may not rain tomorrow.

Last edited:
Until this off season, this is the first time that has been the main storyline. Just seems icky to give a blank check after firing our head coach that didn’t deserve to be let go.
Plenty of players will be gone after this season, so there’s still plenty of money for a top recruiting class.

I feel like the main reason CKH was let go was due to philosophical differences between her and DW in how to pursue and leverage NIL.
Disagree with that. She begged and pleaded for NIL money at many events I attended but we only had Boost Her Club at the time. I recall her specifically saying, "if we don't get on board with NIL, we will be left behind."

I think many people still didn't even know about BHC did and only knew of Vol Club and thought they sponsored females.

Disagree with that. She begged and pleaded for NIL money at many events I attended but we only had Boost Her Club at the time. I recall her specifically saying, "if we don't get on board with NIL, we will be left behind."

I think many people still didn't even know about BHC did and only knew of Vol Club and thought they sponsored females.
Too bad she didn’t get the resources, but we have them now so there’s no more excuses why we can’t build/buy a Championship Roster.

The Cuse finally making moves??? So many teams have failed horribly in the portal so far

Nearly all the top prospects are gone. As we approach May 1 there may be some over recruited late entrants..

No science behind this conjecture, but if Ruby is going to be a LV I think everyone hears it officially by Wednesday. I would like to see her play for UT. The PSU PG might be an even bigger need based upon the roster, I would consider both a coup of sorts but the PG that shoots three well seems like a really good fit as well as a greater need for the new system.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back