2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Have a hard time understanding why South Carolina would reach out. She’s no different than 4 players they already have.
I'm in SC now and there are workouts going for players .6-3 Kitts and 6-6 Walker seems to be the players that really need the work to me. strength and footwork and hands.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm in SC now and there are workouts going for players .6-3 Kitts and 6-6 Walker seems to be the players that really need the work to me. strength and footwork and hands.

Kitts plays pretty dang well imo. Really the only thing that could significantly improve her is 10-15lbs of muscle and maybe even a little fat. Just not much too her.

Walker I don’t think will ever be able to go at this level. Just don’t think Dauda is an upgrade over Watkins or Feagin

Kitts plays pretty dang well imo. Really the only thing that could significantly improve her is 10-15lbs of muscle and maybe even a little fat. Just not much too her.

Walker I don’t think will ever be able to go at this level. Just don’t think Dauda is an upgrade over Watkins or Feagin
Kitts did play well like i said just needs to get a little stronger and improved footwork and hands. Dauda is not upgrade over Watkins or Feagin. But remember 6-6 Tac is now just starting her rehab and strength and conditioning. Will she be ready for the season opener ? also Maddy. So that only leaves SC with 9 players.

Kitts does need to add some muscle, she spent a lot of time on the floor having been knocked down a bunch this year. When you see her in person you realize how thin she is, kinda like Popeye’s girl Olive Oil……great player though, she isn’t afraid to bang on the boards.

Kitts did play well like i said just needs to get a little stronger and improved footwork and hands. Dauda is not upgrade over Watkins or Feagin. But remember 6-6 Tac is now just starting her rehab and strength and conditioning. Will she be ready for the season opener ? also Maddy. So that only leaves SC with 9 players.
Tac is supposedly past her rehab, we will see soon enough.

Kitts does need to add some muscle, she spent a lot of time on the floor having been knocked down a bunch this year. When you see her in person you realize how thin she is, kinda like Popeye’s girl Olive Oil……great player though, she isn’t afraid to bang on the boards.

Yeah she really gets after it out there and she’s very high energy on defense and the glass. Makes nice cuts and has a nice mid-range jumper.

If she could get her body composition a little more like Rickea she would be super. Just not quite enough meat on her bones to score through a lot of contact. And she does get wooled around in the paint some.

Did they call Starkville “Starkvegas” before Vic Schaefer or was that a him thing? I felt like that moniker appeared during his time there. Made sense then coming off some Final Fours and recruiting big. At this point I don’t get it lol.

Did they call Starkville “Starkvegas” before Vic Schaefer or was that a him thing? I felt like that moniker appeared during his time there. Made sense then coming off some Final Fours and recruiting big. At this point I don’t get it lol.

It was well before him and think it was originally meant as an insult from fans of other SEC schools. They embrace it now.

VN Store

Back