Igor is in the Boat!

Chism took us to an Elite 8 with that Brian Williams and baby Pearl playing minutes. I still can’t believe it.
JP Prince and Bobby Maze had a lot to do with that. Scotty Hopson didn’t live up to his diaper dandy one and done expectations, but he was a big piece as well.

That said- once we lost tyler smith that season, I thought they were dead in the water. Then they beat Kansas the next day lol

JP Prince and Bobby Maze had a lot to do with that. Scotty Hopson didn’t live up to his diaper dandy one and done expectations, but he was a big piece as well.

That said- once we lost tyler smith that season, I thought they were dead in the water. Then they beat Kansas the next day lol
Yeah, it was crazy. Skylar McThree.

No problem. I get to still have him on one of my teams. This “get” for the Vols was never in doubt, which is why I was able to post a few times that “all is well.” Very, very excited for Igor and the Vols!
You called this a week or two ago. Glad to see it happen.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
He's comparable to MJ? Dang, we're gonna be unbeatable!
Yes. Better offensive skills, stronger defense, mentally tougher, better in the clutch, with better leadership skills and work ethic. Not quiet as good in the classroom though. But I think we'll be fine.

What a game. I think that's Pearls greatest skill. Motivating for ridiculous wins as an underdog. McBee, Maze, Renaldo Woolridge, and Hopson were all huge for that 1 game. As they say "when the other team loses a star, then all of a sudden your playing a team you never saw before". KU didnt have a chance. 🤣

We said that last year when he arrived.
When Dalton Knech arrived we’d say he’s never be another Dalton Knecht?

Anyway, yeah, nobody knew how great he’d be, but it’s much better to not have that expectation. We had every reason to not expect him to be an All-American and the greatest player here in almost 50 years. He surpassed expectations, that doesn’t mean we need to expect others to be what he ended up being. That’s just illogical.

VN Store

Back