Danny-White.jpg
He’s Uber confident for a very good reason. He’s the best AD in the country.

Last edited:
He’s Uber confident for a very good reason. He’s the best And in the country.

Is he running the baseball program? Softball? Tennis? Swimming? Did White sprinkle magic fairy dust over K. Weekly, Barnes, Kredich and Woodruff
and they suddenly became good coaches--or, as is really the case, had they been excellent coaches for many years preceding White's arrival? Did White hire Vitello? I don't have anything against White--but the coaches deserve the credit for the success of their programs, which in most cases have been successful for many years.

Reactions: volfan102455
It matters to you that we lost a midweek game? I was at the game and it sucked but has zero impact on our goals given everything else we've done so far.
This is what I was trying to communicate to everyone yesterday. There was a lot of teeth gnashing about Lipscomb, and yes it was unfortunate to lose that game, but even the 2022 team lost a midweek to Tennessee Tech. Those losses almost never have any connection to a team's true potential or long-term success, and that's why we didn't hear much (if any) discussion about it today from the folks who put the rankings together. I saw other fans mentioning it, but I was about 99.9% sure it wouldn't be a factor.

Is that Arkansas at 3? I’ve never seen that logo used for them before.

Edit: I guess they only use it for baseball. Looks weird imo. Like a knock off Alabama logo you would see on T-Shirts that some guy on the side of the road is selling out of his van.
Had no idea that was their baseball logo. I now hate Arkansas a little more than when I opened this thread

Reactions: Hoghater and Evol
Is he running the baseball program? Softball? Tennis? Swimming? Did White sprinkle magic fairy dust over K. Weekly, Barnes, Kredich and Woodruff
and they suddenly became good coaches--or, as is really the case, had they been excellent coaches for many years preceding White's arrival? Did White hire Vitello? I don't have anything against White--but the coaches deserve the credit for the success of their programs, which in most cases have been successful for many years.
White has absolutely supported CTV and the baseball program and basically said “CTV tells me what he needs and my job is to be sure he gets it”. My point is we finally have an astute AD who “gets it” and provides elite resources to elite coaches. Not sure why that seemingly offends you so much. UT has great coaches across the board but we’ve never seen this level of success across virtually all programs under any previous AD. I give credit where credit is due and AD White has done a tremendous job.

It matters to you that we lost a midweek game? I was at the game and it sucked but has zero impact on our goals given everything else we've done so far.
I hate losing a game to an inferior opponent. I realize that baseball is completely different than football and basketball but I still don't like losing.

While White did not hire those folks, it is his job to retain them and give them the tools to be successful. He's done an outstanding job at that. While I'm not happy with everything White has done (hello ticket prices and using Ticketmaster), he's done a very good job.

He runs the athletic department so at the end of the day every sport’s success or failure falls on his shoulders. He is the first AD since I have been alive that actually listens to his coaches AND players. He believes in collaboration. It’s not just a one line communication. He is available to all student athletes and that should be commended. Very few ADs make themselves as accessible as he does himself. Even listening to the Big Orange Caravan interviews, these coaches genuinely enjoy being around one another. That doesn’t happen by accident. He gives every sport exactly what they need to be competitive and literally every sport right now is competing at the highest level. Danny White is directly responsible for what we are experiencing with all of our sports. If you refuse to believe that then that’s on you.

VN Store

Back