Is that Arkansas at 3? I’ve never seen that logo used for them before.

Edit: I guess they only use it for baseball. Looks weird imo. Like a knock off Alabama logo you would see on T-Shirts that some guy on the side of the road is selling out of his van.
Arkansas is the Oakland A’s and Alabama is the Atlanta Braves - easy way to remember it. Same logos.

We have to be the first team in history to be ranked number one in a sport the week after losing to Libscomb. Goes to show how worthless these midweek games are.
With the VOLS (for example) Tony sits part of the starting line up, etc. I'm sure other teams do the same.

Is he running the baseball program? Softball? Tennis? Swimming? Did White sprinkle magic fairy dust over K. Weekly, Barnes, Kredich and Woodruff
and they suddenly became good coaches--or, as is really the case, had they been excellent coaches for many years preceding White's arrival? Did White hire Vitello? I don't have anything against White--but the coaches deserve the credit for the success of their programs, which in most cases have been successful for many years.
Yeah, if it weren't for all these successful coaches and teams, Danny White woodent be crap. 🙄

When Tennessee was ranked number 1 in baseball during the 2022 season they joined Texas as the only Division one programs in their history to be ranked number 1 in the sports of football, baseball, men's and women's basketball, softball, tennis, track and swimming.
And for some reason barely cracks the top fifty for team national titles. I suppose that is mostly because some schools rack up a bunch of titles in one or more sports. USC in baseball, tennis, swimming and beach volleyball, Arkansas in T&F, UCLA in hoops, Penn State in wrestling. You need a sport where you have a large number of titles and sustained dominance.

Yeah Colin Fisher, he was a freshman midweek starter. Sucks because he could have potentially been a 4th starter in a regional situation.

Dang, sorry to hear about that development, so late in the year too. Is it for sure TJ?

VN Store

Back